25

July 22, 2022

Q Pov

"Did you get her and the kid?" Said the anonymous person

"Nah, the bitch Trey got there. He killed Lonny and took Joe. We ain't gone be able to get her no more. She finna be guarded." I said.

"Well it's time for plan b. I got it covered you and yo boys can't do shit."

"Ight man. When imma see you tho. I need some pussy. I'm tired of these hoes. I want you." I said

"Real soon baby. " Said the anonymous person.

That bitch crazy but that shit so sexy. She said she gone handle that but I got some shit to handle too. That bitch Liyah gone get whats coming.

"Aye DaeDae you been watching that bitch?" I asked before hitting my blunt again.

"Yea we gone get her ass at her next lil doctor appointment." DaeDae said grinning.

Best shit I done heard all week.

****
Trey Pov

"Last box" J3 said before placing it on my table.

"Thank y'all for the help." I said dapping up KD and J3.

"Queen family and Legend our God son, you know we gone always help when it come to them." KD said

"Fasho, and whoever did this shit gone die." J3 said rubbing his hands together.

"Here go yo trigger happy ass over here." KD said

"On God this nigga always ready to kill. Information and torture first man." I said laughing.

"Yea yea yall got that shit. When u ready to kill em let me know." J3 said.

"Thank you guys so much." Queen said as she walked over to us.

"No problem sis. You know we always got you and Legend." J3 said

*****
Jasmine Pov

"Okay bye." I said hanging up my phone.

"Who was that Jas?" Mr. Lee asked.

"Just a friend dad. You need to be resting. I'm going back to Brooklynn for a few weeks to work, see Liyah and catch up. Justin is coming down while i'm gone." I said picking up my purse.

"Okay Jas tell her I said hey and you be safe on the roads." My dad told me as he leaned up about to kiss my forehead.

I walked out of my dads home waving goodbye to his nurse. I hate leaving my dad but I had business in Brooklynn to take care of and I want to see Liyah.

*****
Asia pov

"Hello, who is this?" I said answering my phone.

"KD." I heard a deep voice say.