29

October 19, 2022
2 months and 9 days later.

KD pov.

"Ight ma i'll be there." I said mad as fuck.

I hung up the phone and walked back into J3 crib. I sat on the couch by Trey and snatched the blunt from his hands.

"Damn fuck nigga. You can't ask." Trey said.

"This my shit anyway bitch." I said then hit the blunt.

"Yea yea who was on the phone that made you start bitchin." Trey said rolling his own blunt.

"My momma. Talkin bout I better be at Kira party Sunday or she gone beat my ass. Her exact words was "Khalan you better be there or imma beat your ass. You never to old."" I said shaking my head.

"Mrs Hill don't be playing. She called me too and demanded the same thing." Trey said laughing.

"Shut the fuck up for I shoot you. I still ain't forgot you fucked my sister." I said hitting the blunt again.

"Fucking." Trey said laughing.

I reached for my gun but his ass took off running to the back.

"Yea pussy you better run." I said letting go of my gun.

"Yall niggas a trip. Y'all need to be in a stable relationship like ya boy." J3 said while counting money.

"Ain't Laila left yo ass a million times for cheating?" I said.

"Nigga that was a long time ago." J3 said.

"Ain't you get head from a bitch the other day?" I asked laughing.

"Nigga no. I ain't cheated in 6 months. I'm tryna better my ways and take my girl serious. Besides her ass was cheating too. We even." J3 said.

"And you think i'm finna take relationship advice from you. Shitttt." I said shaking my head.

"That's why Liyah called you a bitch and left . Laugh at that mother fucker." J3 said laughing.

I reached for my gun again and that pussy ran to the back too.

"I'm gone. You bitch ass niggas blowing my high." I said standing up and stretching.

"Where you going?" Both of them asked coming back in the living.

"Damn I ain't know I answered to y'all. Where y'all think i'm going." I said heading for the door.

"Prolly to fuck that rich bitch you met." Trey said.

"Ding Ding. I'll fuck wit y'all." I said heading for my car.

Laila was pulling in and she ain't look happy. Glad I'm bouncing. I pulled out my phone and went to my call log. I pressed Kayla and let it ring.

"What KD." I heard through my speakers.

"Damn thats how you speak to me." I said

"because I know you want something." Kayla said

"Ion want nothing. I just wanna talk to you." I said.

"You lying KD what you want." Kayla said

"I miss you." I said lying.

"There it go. You want some pussy huh." Kayla said.

"Nah...Yea but I do miss you." I said.

"Well it gotta wait I got to go pick up TJ." Kayla said.

"Well i'll be at your apartment." I said heading there.

"KD you ain't even got a key. How you gone get in?" Kayla asked.