27

August 10th 2022
(same day)
2:00
KD pov

Riding back home all I could feel was anger. On my momma imma be the one to put a bullet in that nigga.

I pulled back up to the crib and told J3 and Trey to go home. I walked in the house and it was silent. I took a deep breath and walked upstairs to my bedroom.

When I walked in she was sleep but wet stains on the pillow showed she had been crying hard when I left.

I went in my bathroom and showered.  Putting my head under the water after going through some shit, make the world feel like it stopped for a min. Growing up nobody really prepare you for how hard this life shit can be. You go through all this shit just to fucking die.

My sister fighting demons and I can't even do shit about it. I had one job and that was to protect her from all this shit. I failed at 18 and I failed again at 27.

I look my momma in the face and lie to her everyday. Just so she don't hate me. Just so she don't look at me and Kira differently and its the hardest shit to do. Year after year she grieve for somebody I took away from her and she don't even know it.

I got out the shower, dried off, and put on some basketball shorts. I washed my face, brushed my teeth, and put on some deodorant.

I walked back in my room and got in my bed. I put my arms around and pulled her close to me.

I gotta set her up with her own spot soon. This ain't me. Not no more. Ion let females sleep over and I damn sure don't hold them. Not since Stacey. Liyah ain't meant for this life. She too soft, too small, too quiet, and she pregnant. I gotta get her away from this shit.

It's gone hurt her feelings but I gotta do what I gotta do to protect her. I ain't felt this way about no female other than my moms, Kira, and Stacey. But in this game ain't no room for feelings. Let yo guard down once and you dead.

"KD." Liyah said turning over and facing me.

"Yea." I said staring at her.

Next thing I know she started kissing me. Not some I wanna fuck kiss but a I need you kiss. I made the biggest mistake I could ever make and kissed her back.

She got on top of me straddling me and I grabbed her hips. I felt my dick growing hard and I pulled back from the kiss.

"This ain't what you want Liyah." I said staring at her.

She bit her lip and I swear my dick got harder.

"But it is." She said shyly.

I ain't never seen a girl be so confident about what she want but be so timid at the same time.

She started kissing me again and I moved my hands to her ass. This time the kiss was longer and wet before I pulled back again. She looked at me like she wanted to stab me but also like she was worried I ain't want her back.

"Liyah is you sure?" I asked her before anything happened. Another mistake.

"Yes Khalan." She said.

That's all I needed to hear. I flipped us over so that she was on her back. She put her arms around my neck and I leaned down and started kissing her again. I ain't kissed no female like this in a long ass time. Fuck. I can't do this again.