Wild Dog 45

Living with Sage was way different than what he'd expected. He knew how dominant the man was, and they had definitely needed to sit down and discuss some things, but somehow, someway, the situation turned out to be pretty darn good.

He especially enjoyed the fact that he was getting twice the amount of attention as before. Though, at the beginning he wasn't completely sure if Sage was interested in him enough to redirect his attention away from Wyatt when he was home, but boy had he been wrong.

The man loved on him so damn much it was almost like he was a mosquito instead of a bat! On the other hand, though, if he ever didn't want attention, Sage immediately backed off, but not in a snarky way. He would stop touching him, but would still keep himself available if he wanted to talk, watch a movie, or even make some dinner together.

Running his fingers through his wet hair, Blake checked to make sure that he hadn't left in any conditioner, then reached forward and turned off the shower.

Instead of getting out right away, he slowly looked down at his abdomen, then lifted a hand to touch his length gently.

I...

He wanted to try having sex again. Well, he'd wanted to try for a while now, but that didn't mean that his past trauma wouldn't get in the way like it always did.

All of his previous external bruises and injuries had healed long ago, but it wasn't that simple to solve the internal issues.

Can I help you with anything, sweetheart?

Was fuck me an appropriate answer to that question?

He felt an immediate tense static in response. He hadn't voiced anything in particular, but he didn't doubt that Sage could sense enough of his frustration to figure things out.

Wyatt is cooking. Would you like me to get him for you? Sage asked, ready to step back, even though Blake had no doubt that he would be more than willing to assist him with what he wanted done.

Sighing, Blake pressed his forehead against the cold tile in front of him and slowly shook his head as he released his length.

No, it's alright. I'm just...

What the hell was he even doing? He knew that he couldn't do it with Wyatt, so why was he about to complain to Sage that he was horny?

Can I ask you something personal, Blake?

Frowning, Blake straightened back up and looked toward the closed bathroom door.

Of course, he replied without hesitating.

I understand that you aren't good with physical intimacy, but I wanted to ask; where did you and your ex have sex? Was it just one specific location, or multiple places?

Blake felt his face heat and his heartbeat quicken within his chest, but he refused to shy away from answering. He'd said that Sage could ask him something personal, and he would respond respectfully.

Only the bedroom. Only on the bed.

"Lunch is ready guys!"

Blake snapped out of his stress-induced daze immediately and hopped out of the shower. Quickly drying off, he washed his hands, then tugged on the pair of shorts he'd brought to change into before adding a shirt. After a quick check he opened the door after settling the towel around his shoulders.

Oh.

Sage was sitting right in front of him on the bed, leaning back on his hands with a relaxed smile on his face.