Wild Dog 36

"Is everything alright?" 

He'd never seen Trever look so stressed out before. Granted, he hadn't known the guy for long, but he seemed like he generally had a good handle on his life. Even after Ravi had spontaneously jumped into it. 

"As far as work and things go, yes..." the man responded, making Wyatt tilt his head on his pillows as Blake snuggled in contently against his bare chest. 

They had been working on getting more comfortable around each other physically, and Blake had been adamant about there being no more clothes in bed. He definitely didn't mind the idea, but he didn't want to let the guy push himself too far too fast, so they'd compromised. They both still had boxers on. Smiling gently, Wyatt ran his fingertips along his man's smooth, warm back as he chatted. 

"Where is Ravi?" 

The last time Trever had called him he'd been snuggled up nice and comfortably with Ravi, but now... 

"He went to sleep in the other room," Trever said, clearly wanting to mumble but knowing that it would be rude. 

Wyatt frowned at that bit of information, but didn't judge. Ravi could be over the top sometimes, so it was perfectly logical to make him go sleep in another room if he got to be a bit too much to handle. 

"What happened? Was he too hyper?" Wyatt asked again, wanting to get a better understanding of the situation. 

Trever took a few moments to figure out what he wanted to say, then seemed to throw it all out the window on a sigh and responded with an exhausted expression. 

"He pinned me down earlier." 

Wyatt's mind blanked for nearly a minute as shock washed over his system. He had never, for even a single second, though that nervous little Ravi was a dominant! 

"I... what happened after that? Did you yell at him?" 

He knew that such a thing wasn't appropriate, so if the guy had yelled, he honestly wouldn't be mad, but when Trever replied, Wyatt couldn't help but become a little curious. 

"I didn't yell. I uh... actually didn't say anything. Neither of us really said anything afterward. He just got the pizza when it came and we ate in silence. I then got to work and he wandered off into the other room," Trever said as he glanced away from the phone for a second, then looked back at it. 

Wyatt thought through his explanation for a moment before he replied, "did you like it?" 

He knew that asking something so straightforward wasn't always the best route, but he was a very straightforward person. If he thought that something was okay to say, then he'd say without hesitation. 

As expected, though, Trever's eyes widened and his mouth opened slightly in surprise. 

"I-I... o-of course not!" he ended up saying, making Wyatt fight himself not to raise his eyebrows and immediately grin. 

Ravi saw something that even I missed. 

Granted, he hadn't been around the man nearly as much as him, but he was usually a pretty good judge of preference. Trever also didn't act like any kind of submissive he'd ever seen. Now Ravi, however, acted very submissive, so hearing that he'd actually pinned Trever down was quite a shock. 

"Are you mad that he did it?" Wyatt asked calmly as he continued to run his hand along Blake's back. 

Trever didn't hesitate to answer that question with an "of course I am." 

It made sense to be upset. Ravi shouldn't have done something like that without permission. 

"Are you going to yell at him tomorrow?"