Chapter 24 - In Danger

Taehyung came inside and sawed Yuri wasn't there . He got worried and started searching for her .

Taehyung : Yuri !! Yurii *shouting out her name*

Ms.Jang heard Taehyung shouting , so she came inside .

Ms.Jang : What happen Mr.Kim ?

Taehyung : I told Yuri to wait here but she is not there .

Ms.Jang : She must be somewhere here only .

Taehyung : No , she isn't there......I searched everywhere . *Thinks* She must have gone to washroom . Where is the washroom ?

Ms.Jang took him towards the washroom . Taehyung went and knocked first but didn't got any reply , so he opened the door and sawed she wasn't there too .

Taehyung : She isn't here too !! Where she went then !!?

Ms.Jang : Mr.Kim , don't worry much . I think she went home .

Taehyung called Minji and asked about Yuri but she told Yuri hasn't came yet . Taehyung ended the call . He called Hyunwoo .

On the call 📞 ,

Taehyung : Hyunwoo quickly track Yuri's location !!

Hyunwoo : Okk .

Hyunwoo tracked the location .

Hyunwoo : Yuri's location is showing that she is at Ms.Jang's bar .

Taehyung : But.....

Taehyung sawed Yuri's bag which was on the floor . All the things in her bag was scattered . He found the GPS Tracker in her bag .

Taehyung : Shittt !!!

Hyunwoo : What happened ? Is there any problem ?

Taehyung : Yuri is not here . The GPS Tracker is in her bag and the bag is on the floor . It looks like she is been kidnapped .

Hyunwoo : One minute , let's confirm first . Did you call her ?

Taehyung : No .

Hyunwoo : First call her .

Taehyung : Yeah , you are right . I will call her .

Taehyung hang up the call . He started calling Yuri . Yuri picked up the call .

On the call 📞 ,

Taehyung : Yurii , where are you ?

Yuri : Mr.Kim , Ahh... *call got cut*

Taehyung : Yurii , Yurii !!

He sawed the call got cutt , so he called again . Yuri's phone came switched off .