Chapter 11 - Rival

Yuri looked behind and sawed some girls were crowding around a person .

Yuri : Who is the person standing there ?

She went a little forward and hidden behind a wall . She sawed the person .

Yuri : Huhh ? What is he doing here ? I can't understand , while I am on my mission , why does he appears suddenly ?

Ms.Jang : Welcome , Mr.Kim .

Yuri : Mr.Kim ? Is he Kim Taehyung ? No , lots of koreans have surname as Kim . He can't be Taehyung .

Taehyung : How is the club doing tonight ?

Ms.Jang : Our business is booming , as you can see . It's thanks to you , Mr.Kim , for presiding over the clubs in this area .

Yuri : He presides the club that means is he Kim Taehyung 😧 .

Yuri became totally blank .

Yuri : Wait , I have the photo . I will see the photo .

Yuri sees the photo . Her eyes got widen .

Yuri : The stranger I liked was none other than Kim Taehyung 😢 .

Yuri tears started falling continously . Yuri wiped her tears .

Yuri : Yuri , you should not cry for such a person . It's good , you started your mission beforehand . Now , you are in mission . No emotions should come in your work . Work is work and I will complete this mission .

Jinyi : Welcome , Mr.Kim . We are delighted that you came by . I am so happy to see you . Let me show you to your seat .

Jinyi was taking Taehyung towards his seat but Ms.Jang stopped him .

Ms.Jang : Mr.Kim !!

She went towards Yuri who was hiding behind the wall . Ms.Jang took Yuri in front of Taehyung .

Ms.Jang : This is Sakura , our latest rising star .

Taehyung looked towards Yuri with a confused face .

Taehyung : ( Why is she working here ? Doesn't she knows what things happen here ? What if anyone misbehave or ..... Anything can happen . Let me teach her a lesson )

Ms.Jang : She is only a helper for today but I am trying to persuade her .

Yuri : Mam , I can't ---

Taehyung : Then , your first appointment will be with me 😏 .

Taehyung gave his hand forward . Ms.Jang gave Yuri's hand to Taehyung .

Ms.Jang : She will show you to your seat right away .

Yuri : Huhh ? Wait a min---

Taehyung : Let's go , *raised his one eyebrow and smirked* Sakura .

Someone was getting jealous seeing this all . Yuri took him towards his seat . Taehyung sat on the sofa , even Ms.Jang and Yuri sat beside him . Yuri took the soju bottle and opened . While pouring the drink in the glass , she was lost in her thoughts .