Chapter 19 - Visit

She sawed the person .

Yuri : Minji !!!

Yuri leaved her hand .

Yuri : What are you doing in my room at this hour ?

Minji : I am sorry but I came to give you your mobile . When you came down to have dinner that time you brought it and you forgot to take it back . I completed my work and was about to leave that time your mobile started ringing . A call came , I thought sir must have called you , so I came to give your mobile .

Yuri : Ohh but atleast you should have switched onn the light .

Minji : I didn't thought about it but the way you twisted my hand , I think for few days I will not come for work .

Yuri : I am sorry . Mr.Kim went for work and suddenly at this hour if anyone enters will I not try to protect myself !!!

Minji : I am sure that you don't need any bodyguards because you can protect yourself very well .

Yuri : I am once again sorry .

Minji : It's ok . I will leave now .

Yuri : Should I accompany you till your house ?

Minji : *chuckles* I live in the guest room of this house .

Yuri : Ohh !!!

Minji : Thanks for asking but I will go . Good night .

Yuri : Good night .

Minji gives the phone and leaves the room .

Yuri : By the way , who called me ?

Yuri checks and it was Soohyun . She calls him .

On the call 📞 ,

Yuri : What happen ? Why did you call ?

Soohyun : Is it true that you are living with Taehyung ?

Yuri : Yeah .

Soohyun : Why are you living with him ? If he finds out that you are an agent , he will kill you there itself . You know how dangerous he is , then too you are living with him .

Yuri : First Mr.Oh and now you , what happened to both of you ? Nothing will happen and don't you believe me ?

Soohyun : Yeah bu-

Yuri : That's it . Don't worry . I will be careful .

Soohyun : Ok . Good Night .

Yuri : Good night .

Yuri hanged up the call . She kept her mobile aside and closed the door . She layed on the bed while thinking something .

Yuri : Isn't Minji looking suspicious ? Did she really came to give me my mobile or is there something else ? She came then she should have switched onn the light but she didn't ? I should be little careful from her but I don't think she is harmful for me in anyway . Then too , I should be really careful .