Chapter 9 - One More Mission

-------- At Morning --------

It's 11 am . Yuri was still sleeping . Yuri's phone rang . She answered the phone .

On the call 📞 ,

Jaeni : Yahh Yuri , why haven't you reach hospital yet ?

Yuri : Huhh ? *in sleepy tone*

Jaeni : Are you sleeping ? Watch the time it's 11 am .

Yuri : Huhh ? Whattt!!!

Yuri watched the time . Her eyes got widen .

Yuri : It's 11 am !!! 😱

Jaeni : I know that it's 11 . I got worried because you haven't reach hospital still but you are sleeping nicely .

Yuri : Actually I slept late last night , so I did not wake up early .

Jaeni : Whattt !!? You slept late yesterday night ? 😙 Is that stranger beside you ?

Yuri : Huh ? Which stranger ?

Jaeni : The one who kissed you !!!

Yuri : 😳 Why would he be here ?

Jaeni : In two meets you both kissed each other so I thought in third meet you both got progressed and did it 🤭 .

Yuri : Yahh , stop activating your dirty mind . At this time , coming to hospital wouldn't look nice . However , I didn't took any leave in this month , so I am taking leave today . Make an application of leave and give it to Mr.Moon . Pleaseee .

Jaeni : Ok .

Yuri : Thanks .

Jaeni : Bye , I have to check patients .

Yuri : Byee.

Jaeni ended the call . Yuri noticed the coat near her and remembered that she slept hugging it . Yuri touched the coat and started talking while looking at it .

Yuri : You came into my life like a stranger and became near to my heart in few minutes . You didn't do anything special for me from which I should like you but I don't know I am liking you . Sometimes , I think a girl like me is not capable for you .

Yuri went towards her bedroom . She kept the coat on her bed and went to do her daily routine . After getting freshed up , Yuri started doing her some work .
After completing her work . She got bored and suddenly she got a call . She sawed the contact number and picked the call .

On the call 📞 ,

Soohyun : Are you free ?

Yuri : Yes , I took a leave today . Tell , what happen ?

Soohyun : There is another mission for you . You can finish it up today itself .

Yuri : What is the mission ?

Soohyun : You have to destroy a factory which supplies weapons .

Yuri : Ok . However , I was getting bored . After a long time , there's a action mission .

Soohyun : One more thing , I guess you might see a gang there , so be careful . I will send you the address in few minutes .

Yuri : Ok .