Chapter 1 - Club

Author's Note : Anything written inside the brackets (  ) means it's the characters' inner thoughts. Anything written inside asterisks * * means the actions performed by the characters.

------------------------

In the hospital,

A person was working calmly when her phone suddenly began to ring. She noticed the call and answered it.

?? : What happened ?

?? : Yuri, are there any appointments or surgeries left for today ?

Yuri : Just finished. There are no appointments or surgeries left.

?? : Great, quickly come to the canteen.

Yuri : Why ?

?? : You come first !! *Ends the call*

Yuri : But why ? Hello, hello !!

She realized the phone call ended. She let out a sigh before making her way to the canteen.

---------------

In the Canteen,

Yuri saw her colleagues sitting together.

Jaeni : *saw Yuri coming* Yaah, what took you so long !? Come, have a seat *drags Yuri with her*

Yuri : *takes a seat* Jaeni, what was the reason for asking me to come at the canteen ?

?? : She didn't tell us either.

?? : And even asked us if we had any pending work !!!

Jaeni : Hyunsik, Eunho and Yuri, the reason for asking is because I think we should go out and have a little fun together. Let's all go out and enjoy. It's been many months since we enjoyed together.

Eunho : Yeah, you're right !! What do you say, Dr. Kim ?

Hyunsik : I'm okay with it.

Jaeni : Yuri, you aren't saying anything. Aren't you coming or what !!? 😨

Yuri : Yes, I can't join y'all. I have some work outside.

Eunho : Hey, where did we get any mission that you have work !?

After hearing it, Jaeni and Hyunsik saw Eunho with a confused face. Yuri glared at him in anger.

Eunho : ( Oh shit, I slipped my tongue again ) *looks at Yuri and gulps with fear* 😅 I-I mean, there are no appointments and surgeries left for today, so we can go out.

Yuri : I said, I can't come !!

Jaeni : What is such a big work that you are refusing to join us?

Yuri : ( What should I tell her now ? ) That I have to buy groceries for today's dinner and also for a week.

Jaeni : It's okay, Yuri. You can buy it tomorrow. Besides, we are going out, so we will have dinner. But we won't get free time again.