Chapter 28 - Sister ?

Yuri came out but she saw a car standing front of the entrance . The car door opened revealing Taehyung . Taehyung was completely drenched because of the heavy rain . Yuri immediately went towards him .

Yuri : Where were you Mr.Kim ? I was worried about you .

Taehyung : Yuri , don't get hurt but please leave me alone .

Yuri : Huhh !? 😟

Taehyung : Sejong , take me inside .

Sejong : Ok boss .

Sejong took him inside and went towards Taehyung's room . Yuri was confused about what just Taehyung said to her .

Yuri : ( Why did he say like that ? Did he find out that I am an agent ? )

She saw Sejong coming down . She went towards him .

Yuri : Wh--

Sejong : Please don't ask any question !! Mr.Kim is having shower , till now he must have finished . Ms.Yuri , you can talk with him tomorrow . It's already late , I think you should sleep . I'll take my leave now *bows and leaves*

Yuri was totally confused .

Minji : I almost forgot , today is her birthday !!

Yuri : Her birthday !? Whose ?

Minji : Mr.Kim's Sister .

Yuri : Does he have a sister ?

Minji : It's been 8 years she died .

Yuri : She died ?

Minji : Yes , in front of his eyes . His enemies attacked on him while saving him she died . He always blame himself for it . Today is her birthday so he went to her grave like always . After coming from there he is always upset , he always tells to leave him alone and doesn't come out of his room the whole night .

Yuri : So this is the reason he didn't come home .

Yuri walked upstairs and went towards his room . She knocked the door but didn't get any reply . She took a deep breath and opened the door . She entered inside and closed the door . She saw him sitting on the bed shirtless . Yuri slowly went near him and saw his wound bleeding .

Yuri : Ohh no , it's bleeding .

She quickly brought first aid kit and started cleaning the wound .

Yuri : Why you got wet in the rain ? It's good that the wound didn't get infected .

She applied medicine on the wound . Taehyung kept his head down . She bandaged his wound .

Yuri : Completed !!

She didn't got any response from him . She kneeled down to see his face . She saw tears in his eyes .

Yuri : Mr.Kim !! *touched his face*

Taehyung : Leave me alone , Yuri .

Yuri : *Stood up* I will not tell like others don't cry or forget everything and all that stuffs .

She went more close to him and kept his head on her chest .

Yuri : *Sighs* Cry as much as you want . Cry till your heart gets lighter . I can understand the pain of losing someone .