Chapter 20 - Came For You

Taehyung reached home . He took a warm shower and came out of his room . He went to Yuri's room and laid beside her . He caressed her face and slowly kept his hand on her waist . He hugged her and drifted into sleep .

--------- At Morning ---------

Yuri woke up . She sawed Taehyung sleeping beside her , while hugging her tightly .

Yuri : ( When he came ? )

She removed his hand from her waist slowly and leaned towards his face .

Yuri : From any angle do you look like a Mafia ? Why are you soo cute and look soo innocent while sleeping ?

Taehyung opened his eyes and looked Yuri . Yuri got startled seeing him awake . She quickly moved away from him but he hovered on her .

Taehyung : I caught you , babygirl~

Yuri : You were aw--

Taehyung : Don't I look like a Mafia ? Do I look so cute , uhh ?  *said while pushing her hairs from her forehead*

Yuri : It's nothing like that , I just asked casually as you was sleeping . Don't you believe me ?

Taehyung : Ok , ok I believed you .

Taehyung chuckled and gave a peck on her lips . He got up from the bed and brought the box . He gave the box to Yuri . She took the box and opened it .

Yuri : ( Tracker !! ) What is it ?

Taehyung : It's a tracker .

Yuri : Tracker ? But why ?

Taehyung : Nothing to worry babygirl . It is just for your safety .

Yuri : But I told there is no ne--

Taehyung : I know that you told no need of it but babygirl it will be useful . Attach it to your dress or any object which you will carry everyday .

Yuri : If you are telling so much then there would be a reason for it . Ok , I will do it as you said .

Taehyung : Thank you babygirl .

Taehyung kissed her forehead .

Taehyung : You have to get ready for hospital , right ? Go and get ready .

Yuri : Yeah .

Yuri stood up from the bed and went inside the washroom to do her daily routine .

------- Time Skips -------

In Hospital ,

Yuri completed checking patients of ward 3 , so she came out . Yuri sawed Hyunsik and went near him .

Yuri : Dr.Kim , have you seen Jaeni anywhere ?