Chapter 4 - Mission

Yuri left from there . One of the bodyguard called Taehyung to inform that Yuri went . Yuri sawed the man who misbehaved with her last night . She went near him . She grabbed his collar .

Yuri : How dare you ? You mixed something in my juice and misbehaved with me , right ? Yesterday you told that you will show me hell but let me show you hell .

Yuri punched on his face and kicked his stomach twice .

Yuri : That time , I was not having energy that's why you just got a kick on your di** but now I will show you if I have energy then what I can do .

She beat him till he was getting little unconscious . The owner came and stopped her .

Owner : Mam , please stop . He will die .

Yuri : Let him die . The way he behaved with me last night if he will die then also I have no problem . I will kill him today .

The Owner stopped her again .

Owner : Please Mam , leave him . I have removed him from job . If he would knew about you , then he would never misbehaved . Now please leave him and youu tell sorry to Mam .

Man : Sorry Mam . Please forgive me . I will never do such things again in my life . Please leave me Mam .

Yuri : If I again see you doing like this . I am gonna kill you . Did you get it ?

Man : Ok Mam .

Yuri leaved him . The man ran away from there . The owner also apologized her .

-------- Time Skips --------

As soon as she reached hospital , Eunho came in front of her .

Eunho : Dr . Park , last night we searched for you , you were not there . We thought you would have gone home that's why even we went to our houses .

Yuri : Wow , you all even searched for me ?

Eunho : Ofcourse , we searched for you . Why did you get drunk that much that you left home alone without telling us ?

Yuri got angry by his words and grabbed his collar .

Yuri : I got drunk . The one who got drunk was you and was not in the control was also you . You are telling that I got drunk .

Yuri started beating him . Eunho however made himself free from her grab and ran away from there . Yuri went running behind him . Eunho sawed Hyunsik and went behind him so that Yuri doesn't beat him . Hyunsik sawed her and stopped her .

Hyunsik : Dr.Park what happened ? Why are you running behind Eunho ?

Eunho : I just told that , " We searched for you last night . When we didn't find you then we thought you would have gone home that's why even we went to our houses " this much I told and she started beating me .

Yuri : Yahh tell the whole thing , didn't you said that I got drunk ?

Eunho : Yes I said .

Hyunsik : For this much , did you beat him so hardly ?

Yuri : If you haven't drink alcohol and anyone say that you got drunk . Will you not get angry ?

Hyunsik : I will get angry .

Yuri : Then now what I am getting is also that only . Pabo come out , if you come out by yourself you will get less punches and if I caught you , the whole day I am gonna beat you .