Chapter 30 - Found A Gun !!

Soohyun : If he doesn't cooperate with us , he said to KILL HIM !!

Yuri : WHATT !!! But wasn't it just handovering him !!?

Eunho : Hyung said that if he doesn't co-operate !!

Yuri : But still , we can't kill him like that !!

Soohyun : You are right , we can't kill him but what if he got missed again and we don't know for what reason he buyed the weapons , soo Mr.Oh got orders to kill him if he doesn't co-operates !!

Eunho : Yaah what is your problem , huhh ?? Normally you are the one who says to kill the person if he doesn't cooperate , then why are you speaking differently today !! You are acting or did you really fell for him !!?

Yuri : ............

Soohyun : Are you really loving him , Yuri?

Yuri : *tears in her eyes*

Eunho : Answer !!

Yuri : NOOOO !!! *Tears started falling* I do-don't love him !!!

Eunho : Then why are you worrying about him ?

Yuri : WILL YOU STOP IT !!? Shouldn't we talk about the mission ??

Soohyun : So that is what you have to do . If he doesn't co-operate , shoot him !!

Eunho : Okk .

Yuri ends the call .

Yuri : *crying* Wtf , didn-didn't Mr.Oh told to just handover him , soo from where this killing came !! If I knew , they will order like thiss , I would have stopped Taehyung . It's *sobs* its all my fault , why did I even inf-inform about it !!! What should I do now !!

Yuri closed her eyes . The day how Seonmi and Hanjoo died came in front of her eyes . She instantly opened her eyes and gulped .

Yuri : *wiped her tears* What am I thinking ? No , no I have to handover him . He should get his punishment for what he did !! Yeah , he should gett !!!

She came out of the house . She went towards her house and goes towards her room . She opened her wardrobe and took out her Agent Outfit .

Yuri : I can't wear it and leave from here !!

She took out her phone and called Soohyun .

On the call 📞 ,

Soohyun : What happened Yuri ?

Yuri : Come to XXX resturant .

Soohyun : Why ??

Yuri : Taehyung must have kept bodyguards around me so if i come out with Agent Dress they will tell Taehyung about it . That's why I am calling you at the resturant and there I'll change my outfit . As you know that resturant is owned by one of our Agent , so you can wait there as long as you can . If Taehyung asks me what took soo much time , I can say that I met a childhood friend .

Soohyun : Ok I am coming *ends the call*

Yuri took her dress and kept it inside her bag . She came outside and headed towards the resturant .

------- Time Skips -------

She reached and saw Soohyun who was waiting for a long time . She saw and smiled at him .