Chapter 21 - The Chase

-------- In Car --------

Yuri got a call from Jaeni . She picked up the call .

On the call 📞 ,

Jaeni : Yuri , thank youu , thank you , thank you , thank you soo muchhhh .

Yuri : Hold down , hold down . What happen ?

Jaeni : You wished that we should meet again soon and today at hospital we mett , not only that much now I know his name and I got his number too !!

Yuri : Ohh , then congratulations for achieving his name and number .

Jaeni : Thanks , Yuri .

Yuri : By the way , what is his name ?

Jaeni : Han Jaewon !!

Yuri : ( My guess was right . It is Jaewon , let's act like I don't know him . ) Ohh . When are you going to introduce him to me ?

Jaeni : Yaahh Yuri , just I am loving him , he isn't . It will take a lot of time for him to fall in love with me .

Yuri : Don't worry . He will easily fall in love with you because you are soo cute and loving .

Jaeni : Aww , thanks Yuri . If you told then it will definitely happen . By the way , are you in car ?

Yuri : Yeah .

Jaeni : With Mr.Kim ?

Yuri : *looked towards Taehyung and tells* Yeah .

Jaeni : You started dating , right ?

Yuri : Yess .

Jaeni : That means you are living together ?

Yuri : Yupp .

Jaeni : Ohh . By the way , have you both DID IT 😁 ?

Yuri : Whatt ?

Jaeni : That !!

Yuri : Yaahh , Youuu !! Nothing happened like that !! Why did you ask such question ?

Jaeni : When you both were stranger that time you both kissed each other . Now when you are in relationship then how can I think that nothing happened ?

Yuri : Yaah , byee .

Yuri hang up the call .

Taehyung : What happened ?

Yuri : Nothing !!

Taehyung : Ok .

Yuri kept mobile aside . Yuri closed her eyes and slowly drifted into sleep . Taehyung sawed her sleeping .

Taehyung : My babygirl is tired today .

Suddenly a car gave a small hit to Taehyung's car . Yuri moved little because of the hit but was still sleeping . He noticed Yuri moving .