Chapter 12 - File ( Contains A Kiss Part )

Taehyung came out of the club .

Yuri : ( What should I do ? I have to stop him or I have to get a chance to get close to him ) Mr.Kim , the money you mentioned I want you to not to pay the money . It's my fault for working here , so ....

Taehyung : Yuri .

He went towards her . Yuri kept her head down .

Taehyung : Do you understand the meaning of those business cards ?

Taehyung moves his hand below Yuri's chin and tilts her head up .

Taehyung : Those cards mean that they will surely make you their mistress .

Taehyung goes towards her ear and bites her ears .

She flinched in pain . He leaves her ears .

Taehyung : *whispers in her ears* I can't believe , I wasn't the first one to see you looking so beautiful . Yuri , you got a lot of courage to make me jealous like this .

Hyunwoo : In 1 hour you have to deal with some people .

Taehyung watches the time . Taehyung went inside the car and sat in the behind seat .

Taehyung : Yuri come and sit in the car .

Yuri : Huhh ?

Taehyung : Come fast . I don't have much time left .

Yuri gets in the car and sits in the behind seat with Taehyung .

Taehyung : *telling to driver* Take towards XXX house at XXX street .

Yuri : Huhh !! It's my house .

Taehyung : I know . We are heading towards your house .

Yuri : But why ?

Taehyung : Your house is near to the place I have to go .

Yuri : ( 😦 What's going on here ? Why is he going towards my house ? Wth is happening ? )

After about 30 minutes , they reached at the house . Taehyung comes out of the car and opens the car door of Yuri's side . Yuri comes out of the car . Taehyung lifted Yuri in his arms and took her inside her house .