Chapter 5 - Someone Following

Soohyun : I will tell , hi-his name is Kim Taehyung .

Yuri : Kim Taehyung !!

Her eyes got widen after hearing the name . Her eyes became red and teary . She clenched her fist with anger . Soohyun went near her and holded her shoulder .

Yuri : I controlled myself this many years . I waited that I should get atleast one mission to kill him but I got a mission to handover him . DO THEY THINK ME FOOL ? *shouted in anger* .

Soohyun : You can't fight with him .

Yuri : Then what else am I going to do , uhh ?

Soohyun : We have got orders that if we have to catch that Mafia you have to get close to him and act like you love him . Even you have to gain his trust so that he tells everything about himself to you .

Yuri : Are they out of their minds ? The one who I hate and the one I want to kill , I should get close to him and act front of him like I love him , gain his love and trust . After gaining his love and trust what should I do ? I should handover him , Woww . If I lost my job then too it's ok , I will kill him if he shows up to me .

Soohyun : Yuri , try to understand . We have no option . We can't kill him and they are telling to get close and act because we can't catch him so easily . He is so powerful and intelligent it's very hard for us to catch him . Neither we have any photo to identify him . In this way , we can take our revenge also .

Yuri : Are you gone mad ? How we will take revenge like this ? It's just disgusting to even think that I have to get closer to him and even act like I love him .

Soohyun : See , as I told we have no option . Listen , think if the one who we trust , they suddenly betray us then don't we feel heartbroken . Then think , if he will love you then you will tell him it was fake then imagine how he will be . Killing him in one day is better or seeing him dieing everyday thinking about the way you just broke his heart is better ? The way we are suffering , if even he suffers then it is called revenge , right !!? Now tell , is this not a proper way to take revenge and like this we will complete our mission also .

Yuri did not gave any response .

Soohyun : Yuri , You know we have lost someone 8 years ago , for them atleast .

Yuri : Ok . I will take my revenge and I'll also complete my mission .

Soohyun : It's a right decision and one more thing you have to act till you don't get sure that he loves you and trusts you .

Yuri : Ok . Do you have any information about him ? Like now where is he ? What is he doing ?

Soohyun : Till now I haven't got any information about him . As soon as I get any information , I will inform you . It's been too late . I think you should leave now . Should I drop you ?

Yuri : No , no need . I will go . By the way , did you inform that Pabo ?

Soohyun : *chuckles* No , Mr.Oh told that this mission we both have to do . Later when we complete half of the mission that time we have to inform Eunho about the mission . By the way , still you both fight with each other ?

Yuri : If he will stop his stupid behavior that time there will be no fights . I just get irritate with him . He can't even hide his identity as a Agent . Always slips about it and even yesterday he got drunk and started talking nonsense . I can't understand why Mr.Oh made him Agent . Let it be , it's nice not having him in half of this mission . I will leave now . Bye .

Soohyun : Bye .

Yuri came out . She got a call , it was Oh Wonhae .

On the call 📞 ,

Yuri : Mr.Oh , what kind of mission you gave us ? You know everything then to you gave such a mission . If the order gave was to kill him , then it would be the best mission of my life but handover him that also in such a stupid way . Don't you think it's just ridiculous ?

Wonhae : You will get angry that's why first I told Soohyun and told him to tell you . However it's not in my hands . I handle all the top Agents that doesn't mean I don't have any boss . Even I have a boss who has a greater position then me . Now as he had ordered I have to do like that .

Yuri : Leave it . Atlast you are going to convince what you want and I am doing this mission . Like always I will complete this mission and I will take my revenge also .

Wonhae : Revenge ? Yuri , you can't kill him . I know from 8 years you wanted to take revenge but you will not kill him . As the orders given , just handover him . No need to do anything else .

Yuri : Without killing him , I'll take my revenge . Don't get so much tensed .

Wonhae : What are you planning ?

Yuri : Nothing , I am just going to do as you ordered . You only ordered that to catch him , I have to get close to him and gain his love and trust . That's it , I am going do that only .

Wonhae : Ok . You will not harm him in anyway and be careful it is not a easy mission this time . It is little dangerous to be near him . A little dout about your identity and your work will lead to your death . So do this mission carefully and be careful .

Yuri : Whatever !!

Yuri hanged up the call . The road from the Agent Branch to her house has a very silent street and was having a very dim streetlights . She was walking alone in the street where no one is been seen . While walking , she felt like someone is following her but she ignored it . Now a little distance was left for her to reach her house . Suddenly someone grabbed her arm . Yuri sawed the person and her eyes got widen .

To be continued ........

Who do y'all think it will be ?
( Comment )