epilogue

Cont of Chi Min's Pov
"Tae" master Kang called.

"you Bitch!!! How dare you?! because of you my son is dying!!!" He yelled and held my neck.

"ki...kill m... Me" I stuttered with my tears.

"kill her" he said and I smiled. Tae, I am coming for you.

"you bastard!!! Kang! How dare you try to kill my own daughter?!!" I heard someone yell. I looked up to see my mum.

"mum?" i called already as weak as ever and master Kang laughed.

"Mrs Song" Master Kang called.

"I never knew you could be this heartless to the extent of trying to killing your own daughter after killing your wife" Mum said.

"I saw you that night, I saw you clearly as you drove a bullet into her brain" mum added.

"oh yeah, so what? You have no evidence" Master Land replied.

"anyways I have a good news, the police are here" mum said and the police barged in.

"you have no evidence" master Kang said and the policeman held him.

"really? Are you sure?" mum asked and brought out a recording tape.

"you are a bit stupid Kang, I have been standing there for a while now, seems like I heard a lot and recorded a lot. You are not really suspicious to know that someone was in your car booth right?" mum asked.

"you!!!!!" master Kang yelled.

"Tae, help him" I said weakly and I felt the whole earth turn for a moment before I fell to the floor beside Tae.

4 hours later
I had woken up since a while ago same as Shin Jin and Do Jung but Tae, he was still on this bed laying motionless.

I just hope nothing happens to him. I kissed his hands.

"Tae when are you going to wake up so I can give you the kisses I promised you?" I asked and wiped the tears that were streaming down my cheeks.

"now" I heard a voice, it was Tae's voice.

I hugged him tightly.
"Tae, you are awake" I said happily still hugging him.

"where's Chi Tae? Where is my dog?" he asked.

"Chi Tae? Is that what you are supposed to ask for right now?" I asked.

"don't tell me you are jealous of a dog" He said.

"that dog is also a female" I replied and hit his chest.

"ouch.... Ouch" he winced.

"I am sorry, I am really sorry" I quickly said.

"if you are sorry, you know what to do" he replied and pouted.

"you playboy" I said.

"yeah but that's for you only now" he replied and I crashed my lips on his kissing him and allowing our emotions to take over.

I never thought I would be able to do this again but I still can and I am doing it right now. I love you Kang Tae Ho.

        **************************
It was later found out that Master Kang had a mental illness and he was taken to a rehabilitation center where he eventually committed suicide after a little reconciliation with his children.

Shin Jin and Do Jung continued dating and so did Chi Min and Tae Ho And they all lived happily ever after.

            The end