episode 16

Chi Min's Pov
"no, no, no, am I gravels or sand?" he asked yelling back.

"no you are not, but you can't move and I can't move you but this can" I replied and buzzed the bulldozer to life again.

All of a sudden, he stood up and ran off.

Ugh? I thought he couldn't stand up not to talk of running.
I alighted from the bulldozer and ran after him. He stopped running and panted heavily, I got to him and held his hands.

"how? How come you are walking? I thought you couldn't stand" I said.

"ugh? Am I standing?" he asked and quickly fell to the floor.

"see, I am not standing" he added and I laughed

"then I have no choice Than to use my bulldozer" I replied and he quickly rose up.

"ugh? You are standing again?" I asked.

"of course I am standing! Do.... Do.... You really wanna pick me up with a bulldozer?" he asked, half yelling.

"of course I am just trying to help as a good maid" I replied.

"good maid indeed" he said.

"C'mon let's roll on the sand" I said.

"ugh? What? Why should I roll on the sand?" he asked.

"cause it's fun" I replied and I pulled his hands.

"okay how do I do it?" he asked and I rolled on the sand screaming and yelling excitedly.

Swears this is fun!!!

I stood up with a smile and gave Tae the go ahead smile.
"you really don't expect me to do that, right?" he asked.

"C'mon, do it, don't be so boring" I said and he sat on the sand and rolled on the sand slowly.

"fast! Be quick!! Roll real quick!!" I yelled but he continued rolling slowly.

"you are so boring, roll quickly boss, roll quickly Tae" I yelled and he rolled faster.

"yay!!! Faster!! Faster!! Faster!!!" I yelled and he rolled real fast, even faster that I could ever roll.

"wow, so skillful" I said and after a while he stopped and stood up but fell back to the floor almost immediately.

"dizzy! I am feeling dizzy" he said and held his head.

"would you like to go once more?" I asked and he glared at me.

"dizzy! I am feeling dizzy!!" he yelled and stood up dizzily.

"the world is moving round and round, goes round and round" he said and I burst out laughing.

He held onto me for support and closed his eyes.

"I am... I am never doing that again" he said.

"but you looked really cute while doing that" I said.

"fuck looking cute" he said and sat on the floor.

"should we go to the amusement park?" I asked and his eyes opened.

"I don't wanna go" he said.

"ugh? C'mon, let's go it's gonna be fun" I replied.

"everything you call fun are stressful, too stressful" he said.

"what a wicked boss  I thought you are nice but I am so wrong" I replied frowning.

"okay, let's go" he said and I hugged him excitedly, his body stiffened and I quickly drew back realizing what I just did.

"I am sorry" I said and he smiled sweetly. I stood up from beside him and ran into the car.

My clothes are dirty from rolling in sand, I need to change my dress. Tae got into the car also.

"I need to change my dress, it's dirty already" I said to him and he nodded.

"you could get to a corner and change, we got some clothes here" he said and brought out a T-shirt and jeans which we bought earlier.

"You don't expect me to change on the beach do you? There us no corner" I replied.

"maybe you could change in the car then" he said and I nodded.

"go" I said and he raised a brow.

"go? To where?" he asked.

"you didn't expect me to dress up with you in the car" I replied.

"why? What are you covering up?" he asked moving closer to me and I sighed.

"Tae! Here you go with your playboy techniques  play that on your stupid girlfriends" I said and he chuckled.

"are you jealous?" he asked..

"jealous of what?" I asked.

"jealous of my beautiful and cute girlfriends" he replied and I laughed.

"so dull, I guess my boss is also blind. Such a pity" I said and he frowned.

"get into the back seat and dress up" he said sternly and I snorted and got into the backseat.

"don't look back" I warned and he nodded repeatedly.

I took off my clothes while Tae closed his eyes tight.

"you're done?" he asked.

"nope" I replied.

"I wanna look back" he said with a grin.

"don't you dare" I said and tried to put on the T-shirt in a hurry but instead it got tangled with my hair.

"I wanna look back,wanna look back" he sang as I struggled to untangle my hair and the T-shirt.

"aaaaish!" I said, annoyed.

"you need my help?" Tae asked.

"no, just be still, don't you dare look back" I replied.

"seems like you need my help and I love helping people so how about I help you?" he asked.

"no, no, no, don't! Don't help me not now" I replied.

"you know I am helping you by closing my eyes and not looking back but you just said you don't need my help, so I can open my eyes and look back, right?" he asked.

"no, no, okay help me" I replied.

"help you with putting on your dress?" hw asked.

"fuck you Tae! Just let me be" I replied as I struggled endlessly with the clothes. Tae just chuckled.

Damn! Things go wrong at the wrong position.