episode 9

Tae Ho's pov
"why the hell did you wake me up in the middle of the night?" she asked.

"I can't sleep so you shouldn't sleep also" I replied.

"and why is that?" She asked.

"hm, let me see, cause you are my maid?" I asked and she scoffed.

"so what am I to do here?" she asked and I patted the bed.

"sit here" I said and she glared at me before sitting there

"do you really think that u can't act?" I asked.

"yeah. You kinda suck at it" she replied.

"but I want to become an actor" I said and she laughed.

"get your mind off it, you are not in any way fit for it" she replied.

"no, you just wait and see. I will become the best actor in the whole of Asia" I beamed.

"how about you start practice? You know rehearsals, you could rehearse with me" she replied.

"really?" I asked and she nodded.

"I have to go back to sleep right now" she said and headed to the door.

I ran past her and took the key.

"you are not leaving" I stated and threw the key out of the window.

"yah!! Why will you do that? How do we get out?!!" she yelled and I shrugged.

"well your bed is really comfy so it won't be bad lying on it" she added and jumped on the bed.

She spread her arms and legs out occupying almost all of the space.

"hey! Where am I to sleep then?" I asked.

"I don't know, the floor" she replied.

"never, I am gonna fall sick" I replied.

"then stand there while I sleep" she said and closed her eyes.

"here I come" I said and pulled off my top.

She opened her eyes, gasped and quickly closed her eyes with both palms. I chuckled.

I climbed on the bed and knelt in between her legs. She opened her eyes and her eyes seemed to widen.

"what are you doing?" she asked.

"sleeping at the only available space" I replied.

She tried pushing me away but I grabbed her both hands and fell back to the bed. Her face hit my chest and she quickly got up.

"take the bed, I will just lay on the couch sir" she replied and went to the couch.

After about five minutes, I went to check her out. She was sleeping already, I smiled and covered her with the duvet.

I crouched beside her and stared at her face, she is really pretty yunno, especially in her uniform. I went to my bed and staring at her sleeping face was like sleeping pills as I fell asleep almost immediately.

Chi Min's Pov
I turned over and fell to the floor with a quite loud bang. "Aaaah" I winced as I frowned.

The pink was still sleeping. I walked over to him and hit him with the pillow. He opened his eyes and shut them back.

"get the fuck out, I wanna get more sleep" He groaned and I chuckled.

"lazy bones! Get up, you wanna get more sleep? How about I kill you so you can sleep forever" I asked.