episode 19

The next day
Tae Ho's Pov
I woke up early and left for my room, Mina was gone. Last night was the very best sleep I have ever had.

With her skin rubbing mine and us cuddling in our sleep, I wish I could get to sleep like that everyday.

I chuckled and took my bath. I dressed up and went to my reading table. I read some books until I was interrupted with a knock on the door.

"come in" I said and the door opened, I expected to see Chi Min but it was another maid, I raised a brow. ..

"what are you doing here?" I asked.

"master requires your presence" she said.

"okay tell him I will be in his room right away" I replied and she bowed and left.

Why could dad be calling me? Maybe he just wants to see my face or maybe he wants to go on a business trip. .

I closed the book I was reading and left for his room. I walked in and he turned to me with a small smile.

"good morning dad" I said.

"good morning Tae" he replied and dropped some pictures on his bed. I picked up the pictures.

It was pictures of I and Chi Min together. At the amusement park, at the beach and yesterday when we were sleeping together.

"are you spying on me now?" I asked.

"what's between the both of you?" dad asked.

"nothing, she's my maid and I just decided to give her a little vacation, she's the only Maud that seems to match my requirements" I replied smartly.

"Tae, you can't fall for a poor girl like her, do you get?" dad asked and I nodded.

"I do but I will be happy if you can stop spying on me, I love to have my freedom" I replied.

"of course, you can leave" he said and I walked Off.

"Tae Ho, be careful of her, don't fall for her" Dad said when I got to the door and I nodded.

"okay" I said with a nod and left for my room.

Dad can really ruin mood but it is never gonna happen, me falling for that girl called Chi Min.

            Chi Min's Pov
"you have to know that he is your boss" mum scolded and I nodded.

"don't move too close to him, you are a maid to him. Don't allow him too close to you even when you guys are in school" mum said.

"yes mum" I replied.

"you won't have to work for long anymore anyways, I got another maid" mum said and I looked up.

"what? So quick?" I asked.

"yeah, the quicker, the better for you" she replied and I nodded.

"when do I get off the job?" I asked.

"you can go back home in the next five days, Wednesday" mum replied and looked around.

"Chi Min, I am sorry you have to work as a maid for that spoilt brat" mum said and hugged me.

"have this food, your favourite Kimichi" she said and I smiled.

"thanks mum" I said and she motioned Me to leave.

            Tae Ho's Pov
Isn't Chi Min supposed to be here already? I sat up on my bed as I stared at the door.

When is she going to get here? Is she busy? Is someone giving her jobs to do except me.

The door finally opened and she Walked in. I found myself smiling at her presence.

"good morning boss, should I get you your food now or will you like to eat in the dinning room?" she asked and I frowned.

"you are behaving like a real maid now" I replied.

"yes sir" she said not looking into my eyes.

"I would like to have my food here" I said.

"yes sir" she replied and bowed slightly before leaving.

What's wrong with her? Did she get switched? This is not the Chi Min I know. Did something happen to her? Or am I the one who has something wrong?

After a while the door opened again and she walked in with the tray of food.
"where should I place the food sir?" she asked.

"on the bed and sit there too" I replied and she did without any form of arguments. Okay! This is now strange.

I left my books and sat on the bed next to her. She stood up.
"I will get going now" she said looking at the floor but I pulled her to the bed.

"let's eat together" I said.

"thanks for your kind offer but I have to decline and eat with my fellow maids" she replied and turned to leave.

"Chi min, what's wrong?" I asked.

"nothing sir" she replied and headed for the door.

          Chi Min's Pov
I turned the knob and all of a sudden I felt him hug me. I stiffened under his touch and gently calmed down.

"what's wrong?" He asked softly and I quickly pushed him away.

"I am fine sir" I replied.

"you are not fine, did anyone do something to you?" he asked.

"no, no one did anything" I replied.

"then why are you behaving strangely?" he asked and I sighed.

"you caused it by sleeping right next to me yesterday everyone has the wrong idea now" I replied.

"oh, that's it! Leave them alone, C'mon" he said and pulled me to his bed.

"like to eat?" he asked and I smiled.

"you know I never say no to food" I replied and he smiled as I took the drumsticks.

He ruffled my hair and I smiled eating more.

Few min later
I have to do my assignment but how do I do it? I don't even understand a bit in the stupid equations, what do we need them for anyways?

"Tae" I called and he looked at me from his books.

"let's go out and have fun" I replied and he frowned.

"never! I am not going to get involved in what you call fun" he said.

"okay then, I will call Kim Do Jung" I replied and picked my phone.
Within a twinkle of am eye, my phone was with Tae.

"give back my phone, let me call him" I said.

"get dressed up, let's leave" he replied and I beamed.

"of course" I said and ran out.