episode 20

Tae Ho's Pov
I found myself smiling as she skipped out of my room. She is fun, she manages to get me to smile always.

But now, I have to follow her again. I wonder what she is gonna make do today. I changed into some other clothes and headed downstairs.

I bumped into Chi Min but was quick to grab her before she could fall down. I blinked severally mesmerized by her beauty.

Long lashes, Long black hair, fair and flawless skin, pretty eyes, pink lips. She hit my arm and stood straight.

"how many plastic surgeries have you had?" I asked and she laughed.

"I have never had one, what? Am I pretty than your girlfriends?" she asked and I scoffed.

"of course not, I just wanted to know how many surgeries you got that make you a bit pretty cause I am sure you must have been as ugly as a vulture when you were little" I replied and she held my ears hard.

She twisted my ears hard and I winced in pain.

"Chi min stop" I winced but she twisted it harder.

I lifted her up the floor and she let go of my ear immediately.
"wicked maid!" I said.

"pervertious boss let me down!!" she said and I dropped her.
We walked to my car
"where are we visiting today?" I asked.

"we are going to just go anywhere, take a stroll. Go see Do Jung and finally go....."

"I am not going to see Do Jung" I cut her off.

"you really hate him, don't you?" she asked but I didn't reply her.

"okay that cancelled, we are going to visit the zoo" she said and I stared at her with widened eyes.

"the zoo? What are we gonna do there? It's risky, I am not going" I replied and that was when I remembered, I had not checked out my face this morning yet.
How could I forget?

"Chi Min, how do I look? Handsome?" I asked and she scoffed.

"ugly like a vulture" she replied and I rolled my eyes.

Her phone rang and I concentrated on driving. It's none of my business who calls her.

"hello Do Jung" she said and I screeched the car to a halt.

I grabbed the phone from her and ended the call.
"why did you end the call?" Chi min asked.

"don't get involved with Do Jung,  he is not a good guy" I replied.

"it's not like you are a good guy too so what's going on?" she asked.

"At least I don't......" I bit my lips and resumed driving.

"just stay away from him" I added.

"something is really fishy between you two" she pondered and she was right after all.
Kim Do Jung is a really bad guy and I am going to make sure that I protect Chi min from him.

               Chi Min's Pov
I have to find out what is in between the both of them but Tae will never tell me. If Tae doesn't tell me, then Do Jung should tell me.

I will have to find an excuse and go see Do Jung tomorrow.

At the zoo
"aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! It's gonna break free!!!" Tae screamed and I laughed.
Seeing him so scared is so hilarious.

"it can't Tae, it's in a cage" I replied.

"it looks so scary, this is bad" he said and stepped backwards.

A stray dog came running towards us and stopped right in front of me. I crouched down and patted his head.

"get it away! Get that animal away!!" Tae screamed and I picked up the dog.

"it's so cute isn't it?" I asked.

"it can bite, drop it, drop the dog!!!" he yelled and the dog jumped out of my arms.

Tae broke into a race as the dog ran after him, it was a really funny sight as he kept on running and yelling.

"help! Chi min help!!!" he yelled but I just kept on laughing endlessly.

After a while I stopped in front of the dog and carried it. Tae stopped running panting heavily.

"Geez! That was close" he panted and I laughed patting the dog.

"oh my! Here it goes" a lady who probably works in the zoo said as she sighed the dog with me.

"thanks for finding the dog" she said and I nodded with a smile and handed over the dog to her.

"good riddance" Tae muttered.

"such a cute dog" I said and turned back to Tae.

"let's play that game" I said and dragged Tae there.

"how is it being played?" Tae asked.

"they will give us a task then once we are done, they are gonna give us a gift if we pass" I replied.

"sounds cool" he mumbled and I clicked the button requesting for our task.

It printed out a paper with an equation. Fuck! They could have just said they don't wanna give any gift to me.

"what's our task?" Tae asked.

"a math equation" I replied.

"it looks easy" he says and took the paper from me.

"that's how they all look, they look so easy but they are really really hard" I said and he stretched his hand.

"a pen" he requested and I quickly gave him one.

"I am done" he says after few secs.

"ugh? So quick?" I asked and looked at the paper.

"this is definitely wrong" I snorted

"you wish" he said with a smirk and inputted his answer.

"congratulations on winning, take the paper printed now to the gift section" a voice said and the machine printed another paper.

"incredible! My boss is so cool! I have never won this before" I said and he smirked proudly.

"let's go check out our gift" I said and we both moved to the gift section.

I showed the lady there the paper and she smiled at me.

"congratulations, have him" she said and gave me the dog from earlier on as my gift.

"thank you so much Tae" I said smiling brightly.

"what? We won this dog? How am I gonna go home with a dog?!!!" Tae yelled.

Tbc