chapter 29

Chi Min's Pov
He likes me!! He really likes me!!!!! I like him.... I love him too!! This kiss is the most special to me.

He hooked the kiss and stared into my eyes.

"you like me?" he asked and I nodded Slowly.

He carried me and spinned me round and round.

"Chi Min" I heard mum's voice and my eyes widened.

"who is that?" Tae asked.

"my mum" I whispered.

"what?? I thought you said she doesn't come home on Wednesday" he whispered back.

"hide, be quick" I whispered and pushed him to the bathroom.

"I am coming mum" I yelled and rushed to the living room.

"why are you home? It's unusual" I said.

"yeah, we can't find Tae so I decided to check if he was here" mum said and I released a nervous laughter.

"he is not here" I replied..

"isn't that his face towel?" Mum asked.

"oh yeah it is, I took it from him in school today, it's beautiful right?" I asked and mum nodded.

Mum didn't notice his car outside, that's great.

"okay anyways I bought you some clothes try it on" mum said and I saw Tae peeping at us from the bathroom.

I held my too and closed my eyes, I looked at Tae ,he had a smirk in, I can't undress in front of him.

"why wasting time?" mum asked.

"I will put in on later" I said.

"you are behaving suspicious" mum said.

"who has the car out there? Tell me where Tae Ho is" she demanded and I closed my eyes boring my lips.

"where is he?" she asked again and I slowly pointed towards the bathroom.

Tae walked out with a stupid grin, what's funny in this moment?

"good.....er.... I...." Tae stuttered and hugged mum.

"I just decided to just spend the night here, anything wrong?" he asked and mum hit his shoulder while he clearly faked pains.

"why are you here?" mum asked..

"I came back to get my maid" Tae replied.

"Tae, you have to leave here now, Both I and Chi Min are going to be in deep trouble if Master Kangaroo meets us here" mum said.

"dad? How did he know I am here?" Tae asked.

"suspicions" mum replied.

"Tae you have to go" I said and smiled at mum.

"thanks eomma" I said and pushed Tae.

"a kiss, a kiss" he requested.

"Just go, I will give you the kiss later on" I said and pushed him away, he left grumbling.

"the both of you like each other?" mum asked and I slowly nodded.

"Chi Min, you guys have to be very careful, master Kang is dangerous"

"Tae Ho's dad? How? I.... I don't....." the door opened interrupting me.

"Master Kang" mum bowed and I quickly bowed respectfully also, this master Kang had that commanding aura.

"is Tae Ho here?" he asked.

"no sir" mum replied and the guards checked everywhere.

"young master Tae Ho isn't here" one of them said, probably the leader.

"okay let's leave" Master Kang said and they all left. I breathed out in relief and mum did the same.

"I have to get back now" mum said and left.

Why dhd they have to send Tae Ho away for goodness sake? I got into bed and slept off thinking about him, Tae Ho.

The next day
A knock woke me up, could it be Tae?  I jumped up and stared at my reflection in the mirror, I ran a hand through my hair and rushed to the door.

I breathed in and out then smiled before opening the door, i was quite surprised to see Do Jung smiling widely.

"Do...." I couldn't complete my sentence when I felt something hit my head, I fainted.