episode 24

Chi Min's pov
He broke the kiss still staring at my eyes.

"you finally learnt not to be stingy" he mumbled with a smile on.

I pushed him away and ran out, I Could hear him laughing. Geez! I still need to get the answers.

I touched my lips and shook my head. My clothe had the scent of his cologne. I couldn't help it but smile as I inhaled his sweet scent.

           Tae Ho's pov
I jumped up and punched the air! I did it!!  Yeah I did it!! I kissed her, I will never brush anymore.
I can't brush her sweet taste away.

I stared at my face in the mirror, still handsome. Why wont she allow me kiss her when I am still this handsome?

I giggled and went to the car. She was standing by the car.
"have the answers" I said and threw her my maths note.

She picked it and got into the car. I got into the car also and we both went to school.

Lunchtime
Chi Min's pov
"hi" I heard Someone call, I turned back to see Do Jung.

'stay Away from him, he is a bad guy' Tae words rang in my ear. I looked forward and kept on walking.

"Chi Min" I heard him call and he tapped me.

"oh hi Do Jung, your face looks a bit out of place" I said and he smiled a bit.

"it's okay, are you avoiding me?" he asked and I looked at him carefully.

What's really between this two guys?

"of course not" I replied

"Tae asked you to avoid me?" he asked.

"no, not at all..... Okay maybe" I replied.

"I knew he was going to tell you to stay away from me  so he can have his way. Chi Min,  be careful" he said.

"Be careful of who?" Tae Ho's voice interrupted.

"Do Jung, I am warning you, stay away from her" Tae said, held my hands and took me to class which was deserted.

"I told you clearly to avoid him" he said and caged me in a wall.

"I tried to" I said trying to push him away.

"what a disobedient maid I have" he says and quickly pecked my lips.

"what... What... Did you just do?!!!" I half yelled looking around to make sure no one saw us.

"that will be your punishment anytime you go against my rule" he says and I held back smiles.

What's wrong with you Chi Min, you are supposed to be mad at him right now.

"Bye" he said and stared at me for a while before pecking my cheeks.

I am not sure this guy knows how much effect he has on me.

"I didn't do anything wrong" I quickly said.

"you didn't reply when I said bye" he smirked and turned to leave.

He got to the door before looking back.
"let's go eat in the cafeteria" said and I snorted.

"not going" I replied and crossed my arms

"want another kiss?" he asked and I quickly followed him.

He laughed and we both went to the cafeteria.

   At home
I sat on Tae Ho's bed staring at my maths equations, another assignment. I was eating chips too.

"here you go" Tae says and gave me a cup of orange juice.

"thanks" I mumbled and drank from the juice.

"what are you staring at?" He asked.

"maths, another student maths equation" I replied.

"if I help you in getting the answers, what do I get in return?" he asked.

"c'mon, don't be so stingy boss, help me out, please" I pleaded.

"nothing is free, I will help you with it if you...." he giggled.

"if you give me a peck for each question" he says and I went red.

"ugh? What the..... You are so unbelievable.... I would rather go for detention" I replied.

"according to what I know, for not performing your maths questions, you don't only get detention, you have to wash the windows, serve as a errand girl for all including your juniors" he says and I gasped.

"that bad?" I asked and he nodded.

"very bad" He affirmed and I closed my eyes.

"you are wasting time, I am gonna increase the number of pecks per question" he said and I quickly pecked his cheeks.

He smiled and giggled.

             Tae Ho's pov
I am never going to scrub my cheeks anymore. I smiled as Chi Min looked away blushing heavily.
I quickly solved the maths equation.
"first one done" I Said.

"wow, so quick. My boss is a genius" she says and i smiled proudly.

"another peck to unlock the next answer" I said and she groaned before pecking my cheeks

I grinned and quickly did the second question.
"this third question is a bit hard so it has to be......a peck on the lips" I said and she gasped.

"you..... "

"don't bother cursing me, you are just gonna be punished, I was just trying to help" I cut her off.

"you are being too difficult" she replied

"time is being wasted" I said impatiently.

"okay, close your eyes" she said and I did.

I felt her lips on mine but before she could pull away I held her to me and kissed her, she tried to pull back but I am stronger yunno.

I felt something spark in me, something I had never felt before. Tae Ho, get a hold of yourself.

I broke the kiss and stood up hurriedly.

"I.... I... Will just solve this" I stuttered and quickly solved the equation.

"bye, good night" she sage and rushed out.
I laid on my bed thinking and wondering what all those could be, those sparks, those butterflies and beautiful emotions that ran through me?

Could it be that...that I am falling for my... My... Maid?