chapter 32

Do Jung Pov
            Flashback
(the day Tae Ho and Do Jung made a bet on Chi Min)
"oh shit my phone" Do Jung gasped and ran out of Tae Ho's room back to master Kang.

His phone was with master Kang. 'Oh no! What if Shin Jin had sent a message' he thought as he collected his phone.

There was truly a message. 'I hope Master Kang didn't see it' he thought.

            Flashback ends
"well I found out that day, I can hardly believe you disobeyed my rules, gave my daughter a mask and made my daughter work in my hours as a maid" Master Kang said and Shin Jin slapped him hard.

"don't call me your daughter you monster!!!!!!" She yelled but master Kang just laughed.

"Only a monster survives and not weak kids like you" master Kang replied.

"I tried all my best to reach Tae Ho but he concluded that I am a rapist and stayed away from me so I couldn't tell him" I added.

"I sent Shin Jin to interrupt us cause there is no way I am going to be a rapist" I said and Chi Min crawled up to Tae Ho

           Chi Min's Pov
"Tae Ho" I called weakly as I cuddled him up

"Chi....Chi Min" he called and touched my face, I cried endlessly seeing him in that situation.

"beat then all up except my son" Master Kang said and I staggerdc up.

"you....you are a monster you are worse than Adolf Hitler" I yelled weakly.

"I know" He chuckled a guard made to hit me, I closed my eyes and raised my hand above my head to weakly defend myself but no pain came.

I opened my eyes and saw Tae right in front of me, he took the hit again. He blinked and smiled forcefully before falling on me.

"Tae!!! Tae!!!!" I yelled as we both fell to the floor weakly.

He raised his hands up weakly and I helped him you touch my teary face as tears kept on falling repeatedly.

"Tae, don't die! Don't Tae! Remember last night, I told you I will kiss you later on. Tae wake up!!!!" I yelled and shook his body.

"I... Chi Min....i.... Love.... You" he stuttered and waved me to move closer to him.

I bent low towards him with my tears dropping, he kissed me weakly and smiled,  a weak smile.

"I... Got my kiss" he forced a smile and then.... Then his hands dropped.

"Tae! Tae! Tae! Tae!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed.