episode 13

Chi Min Pov
Like seriously? Me? Kissing this punk? Never! That's never gonna happen! I would rather kiss a rabbit than him.

I burst into laughter, maybe he is just joking, he definitely is.

"what's funny? I just ordered you to do Something" he said.

"are you really serious?" I asked and he nodded slowly like he was shy or nervous.

He pushed me to the bed and got in between my legs. My eyes widened and I gulped down hard.

"I am out.... Outta this game" I said and stood up but he pulled me back pinning me to the bed with his both hands.

"I hate you" he muttered.

"I hate you too" I replied.

"I hate you more" he said

"I hate you more than you could ever do" I replied.

"but.... I don't hate yourself lips" he said with a smirk and tried to kiss me.

I avoided him and he stopped for a while and chuckled, he kept his eyes on me.

"I don't know why the one I hate has to be this pretty" he shook his head slightly.

"Tae Ho, you aren't in your right senses, it's Chi Min, the girl you hate let me go" I said but he just reached for my lips again.

Our lips were about to touch when the door opened. I heard Tae groan before I pushed him off and stood up in a hurry. Surprisingly, the person that came in was Do Jung.

Why is Do Jung here? Are they friends? It doesn't seem so.

"why are you here Jung?" Tae asked.

"I will leave you both boss" I said and bowed slightly to Tae.
I turned to leave but Tae drew me back.

"Sir? C'mon you are my girlfriend" Tae said and I saw some sort of anger flash on Do Jung's face.

Tae quickly pecked my cheek and my eyes widened, I felt my body shiver but I quickly ran out of the room.

What's wrong with him? Is he trying to joke with me or play around with me?

                    Tae Ho's Pov
"your new fling thing?" Do Jung asked.

"None of your business" I replied.

"don't play with her Tae" he said.

"ugh? Why? You want her? Oh no! Too bad I have her already" I said.

"I am going to get her and Tae, be careful, she's mine. Chi Min is mine" he said.

"how about a bet? Who gets her first?" I asked.

"game on" he said and I smiled.

"you can leave now" I said pointing to the door.

"oh no, my phone shit!" he exclaimed and ran out. 

What have you done Tae? How could you bring up such a bet between you and Jung? Chi Min, she's gonna be hurt by all these.

I am sorry Chi Min but I really need to win him this time around, I can't lose to him, not anymore. .

                  Chinese Min's Pov
Chinese Min, what the hell is wrong with you? Why did he peck me? And there was an audience, I can't argue with him.

I touched my cheeks and slapped them severally..
"Chi Min" I heard someone call and I turned back to see Kim Do Jung who had a broad smile on.

"what happened in there, it was all a misunderstanding, actually we were....."

"it's okay, I understand" he smiled and I nodded.

"how about I treat you to dinner?" he asked.

"no, no there's no need" I said.

"C'mon, just call me whenever you need me then" he said and squeezed a paper into my hands.

He smiled and left. I sighed and walked to the maid's lodge. Wait a minute, four days are complete.

"you... You... Are still working here?" one of them asked and I nodded.

"so my money" I stretched forth my hand.

"I can't believe this"

"you are really amazing"

"how did you do that?"

"are you perhaps his girlfriend?"

There were different remarks as they handed me the money. I smiled and laid on my bed. Made money so easily.
tbc
will Chi Min leave now that she has won the bet