THE EMPRESS OF HIS HEART

RANA RIDHAAN VEER SHEKHAWAT

You're no match for my power, I am the conqueror

A 30-year-old billionaire, a master manipulator, a strategist and an underworld Mafia. Known as RVR in the business world and ruthless LEO for the underworld. He possesses a cold, calculating demeanour and lacks empathy or remorse. Being the present king of Rajasthan arrogance and royalty runs in his veins. Driven solely by his thirst for power and control, stopping at nothing to achieve his goals. From raging riots of politics to life-staking wars between cities he controls everything. He holds excessive power over the whole country but when she walks into his life and initiates a fire inside his heart which had him on his knees. She came like a destructive raging storm, but for him, the taste of destruction inside her is like sweet nectar to him, intoxicating and invigorating.

''I am intoxicated by your very existence, consumed by an unyielding passion for you. My love for you is a flame that cannot be extinguished, an obsession that will drive me to walk through a path filled with burning lava. Rule with me, and I will shower you with love like no other, there is no redemption for you, no escape from the clutches of my love''

 Rule with me, and I will shower you with love like no other, there is no redemption for you, no escape from the clutches of my love''

NITYA ROY

I may be broken, but I've risen from the ashes 

A broken yet fierce person who had built a solid and protective wall around her heart. She is an unwanted and abandoned soul, nobody cares for her not even her family. From childhood, she has seen people treat her like trash; but still, she never let it affect her until one incident that changed her whole life. The sweet girl who once lived in innocence has grown into a fierce warrior. Now the only thing that is left inside her heart is the fire of revenge. Revenge from every person who is the reason for her every misery. She had set in her hands and everything was going according to her plan when she stumbled upon him and found herself crumbling in his arms seeking her solace.

''The world taught me the art of survival, and I have learned it well. The darkness that everyone thrust me into has only made me embrace my own light. And this time, I am not the same fragile soul that was tormented once. Embracing my power, and untamed my rage, I have shed my innocence like a cocoon, emerging as a fierce butterfly ready to conquer the skies and now I am back to claim my revenge''

 Embracing my power, and untamed my rage, I have shed my innocence like a cocoon, emerging as a fierce butterfly ready to conquer the skies and now I am back to claim my revenge''

She was rejected by everyone but cherished by him
He was the ruler of the world yet she made him a rabbit who kept chasing her
She wanted to live like a free bird but he wants to cage her in his web of love
He is a passionate lover and she became his passion
She breathed vengeance he inhaled it like her addictive fragrance
She wanted to burn everything in her fire, he was ready to be consumed in her fire

''Stay away from me my fire will consume you, you will not able to find peace in my burning soul. The fire inside me doesn't subside, I want to burn this world in the fire of my revenge, every one of them had wronged me in many ways. I am forced to survive with this pain whole my life but now I am here to make sure they will pay for everything they did to me and will make sure to return them what they deserve every tear I've shed, every ounce of pain I've endured.''

-NITYA ROY

''I am ready to be consumed in your fierce flames, unable to escape its grip, forever bound by its relentless hold and willingly surrendering to your destructive power. I promise you my Precious queen I will be there witnessing you burn this world in the fire of your revenge but at the end of the when everything will be in ashes and your quench of thirst is satisfied I want you to find your peace in me''

-RIDHAAN VEER SHEKHAWAT

______________________________________________________________________________

Hey everyone, Missed me... I know you all did and I Missed you all too. Meri Chadani had turned out to be a hit all because of you guys, I don't know how to say this but if I haven't got your support I wonder how would it be. Well, let's not think about think I want to thank you guys for being my motivation and support. 

AlsoI haven't thought that I would be receiving so many messages for Ridhaan's book but you guys surprised me. 

Ta-da... this was a surprise for you, I hope you all liked it.

The plot is already in my mind and the aesthetics were ready So I thought to give you a zest of my upcoming book. Also, the trailer isn't yet ready and even I am not ready for regular updates so, the book will take time to be published. Hope you all be patient and keep supporting me.

Disclaimer - The book isn't going to be like Meri Chandani, it isn't a sequel of it and can be read standalone.

What do you guys think about the Book and have you got a little idea about the characters? 

Are you all ready to dive into a new journey of Ridhaan and Nitya...

Have a great day and keep supporting me 
 Love you all