BECOMING A SINSTER FOR HER

CHANDANI'S POV

''Shiv behave, let me do my work'' I said umteenth time but he isn't listening to me. 

''I am not stopping you from doing your work but let me do mine'' he husked brushing his nose on my neck and continuing his work. I gave him a side glare but it didn't bother him as he was busy with his work of peppering kisses on my neck and cheeks. Nowadays this is his only work as I prohibited him to work and ask him to rest because he isn't in good condition. At first, he obeyed but was still acting like a kid, In the morning after breakfast, I asked him to sleep more while I will attend my class so slept holding my hand, and with great difficulty, I made my notes. But as long as he is giving himself a break I am fine with it.

For now, it was evening already and I was completing my assignment when he start whining that he want to stay close to me, and then he made me sit between his legs and start to shower his kisses. Now how can I concentrate on my damn assignment when he is trailing lips from my cheeks to my neck.

''Shiv, I have to submit this assignment by tomorrow so just let me do it, then we can spend our time'' I said softly cooing to him, he looked at me for a moment and then he took out his phone and messaged someone. I gave him a confused look but he casually shrug off. 

Within a minute Raghav bhai entered our room with a laptop and asked me for the details of my assignment. I was hell confused but then she nudge me to tell him. Explaining the whole assignment, Raghav bhai transferred my presentation to his laptop and said he will mail me when it was done.

''Your work will be done before your deadline now concentrate on me'' he smirked and pushed me onto the bed caging me in his arms. ''Will Raghav bhai do my pending work'' I asked him and he just nodded his head.

''Shiv this is wrong you can't do it'' I objected his decisions and he gave me a look and said ''Nothing is wrong with this baby, you were just wasting your 3 hours on a thing that will barely add extra 10 points to your progress report, and I saw you copying that work from different websites, so dont worry Raghav will do the same''  That's true it was just a class assignment with no extra marks that's why I was just copying it from google, but still, it was important. 

''Okay, now what do you want to do'' I questioned interlocking my arms on his neck.

''Anything that keeps you close to me'' he confessed kissing my cheek and I slap his shoulder playfully at his cheesy talks. I asked if the movie was fine, and he let out it was okay. 

Then we both enjoyed the movie and drowsed off.

3 days later

AASHIVIK'S POV

''But boss he isn't creating any problem, I guess he is scared now'' Kabir said through the call, he was the one I assigned to find Veer. I want to end his chapter as fast as possible, if I will give him more time he will plot against me and I don't give my enemies time to sit and plot against me.

''No Kabir, I don't think he is scared especially when I slaughtered his whole family, he will be burning in rage now and I can't risk fueling this rage by giving him more time to plot, find him I want him alive I can't sleep peacefully knowing there are people who want to hurt my wife'' I answered him explaining the whole situation and he said okay and cut the call.

I sat down on the couple putting my legs on the table and opened my laptop do to the pending work. I am a businessman too and there are so many things I have to handle at once.