BEGINNING OF HAPPINESS OR MISERIES

RUDRA'S POV

After having a talk with my princess, I calmed myself thinking maybe he can the right one for her. She is my responsibility and I failed once but I dont want to repeat the same mistake. My thoughts were disturbed as I heard a glass-clashing sound with cheers. Oh, I forgot  I was sitting in front of my lovely son-in-law and Yug and having drinks with them, note the sarcasm. 

''You look average how did my snowball end up choosing you, I wonder what she saw in you'' I questioned with a smirk to hurt his ego.

''Same what Maya aunty saw in you'' he smirked back taking a sip of his wine.

''Leave it, did your parents agree to this marriage or did you decide on their behalf'' I asked raising my eyebrow, he let out his mother was not in favour at first but he managed it so all good now.

''What happened to that bastard Samrat Mathur'' this time Yug asked. I want to know the same as in the news it was telecast that Mathurs are banned from the business and politics world. Credit goes to my son-in-law.

''He is currently in Dungeon, I planned to kill him today before that I want him to go through the same pain he gave my moon'' I dont know if I should be happy or worried, for my daughter's future.

''You dont need to worry for her till I am here no one will touch her shadow, she is protected by all sides'' he said voicing out my worries.

''Can I see him before his death, I want to torture him a little'' Yug said smirking a little he nodded his head in a positive manner I asked him the same but in return, they both give me a look.

''What are you looking at dont think I am old for this shit, I am much stronger than you guys think and dont forget old is gold'' I said and we all made our way to the dungeon

At the Dungeon

We all reached his Dungeon, shit this place is too scary. His man took us to the room where that Samrat was there. I looked at his condition horrified. He was all naked covered tied up with a pole with blood all over his body, his nails are ripped off, his jaw and nose are broken, eye bags under his eyes and whip marks all over his chest and back.

''Torture him as much as you want but only I will kill him'' he muttered filling his gun with bullets.

''Is there anything left for the torture he is almost dead'' I let out sarcastically and he said there is let me show you. 

He took a dagger and poked one of his eyes making him scream in pain. Aashivik's eyes were raging with fire it has a murderous look in them. His knuckles whitened as he gripped the handle of the dagger.

''You lusted after the woman who is my lifeline, so I should remove these eyes who held the sight of my moon, 'cause no one has the bloody right to see her except me'' he poked his other eyes too. Well, congratulations he is blind now and I dont care he deserves it. 

''What did you call her feisty bird, ahan with this nasty mouth of yours, let me have the pleasure to mute you for the whole lifetime, I mean the life before your death which is for few minutes only'' and in the microseconds he cut off his tongue. I was frozen in my spot as I never saw someone cruel as him.

''You know today I am in a good mood as I am going to get engaged with my moon in 3 days so I will kill you now and won't torture you further'' he spat and threw him against the wall.

''Wanna kill him'' he questioned forwarding the gun toward me. How can I kill anyone but my hands are itching to kill him?

''Chill sasur jii (father-in-law) I will kill him and you can shoot his dead body for your satisfaction, in that case, you won't feel guilty about killing someone'' he said and ordered one of his guards to bring petrol