IT ENDED WITH BLOOD

AUTHOR'S POV

A day later

Two men dressed up as bodyguards entered the hall and after examining the area properly, one of them called his boss to give the whole update.

''Shoot her when they both are together, she should take her last breath in his arms. What kind of mafia king he will be if he won't able to save his woman'' his boss ordered laughing wickedly to which he nodded and told the other assassin the same.

''Technically we are going to die at any cost, if we killed her then ASR will give us a brutal death and if we don't then the boss will kill us, this is a loss-loss situation for us'' the junior assassin said which made him think this decision too, but now he dont have a choice.

''Do what our boss said our loyalty is with him, dont think about the damn consequences'' taking a deep breath senior assains ordered but deep down he was scared too.

Soon they mixed up with other guards and were waiting for the perfect time. But little they knew when the king himself is protecting his queen no one can touch her shadow.

AASHIVIK'S POV

My breath hitched for a moment when I saw her, She is looking like an angel clad in a Pink and Silver lehenga. Admiring her every feature, I glanced at her fondly, her innocent brown eyes which pulls me towards her, her plum lips which is painted in light pink lipstick which is going to be smudged soon by me, her neck and collarbone which are hidden behind a transparent net dupatta and the most eye-catching was her bare waist. She is looking like the angel of everyone's dreams but she is my beautiful reality.  

''Bro, stop staring at she is all yours'' Ryan teased me and it broke my trance

''Come on Ryan, no use saying this our big anaconda is turned into a lovesick puppy now'' Riddhan said and they both share a hi-fi. Ignoring them I continue to look at her, but she caught me staring at her and smiled brightly.

She made her way to me and stood in front of me. I wrapped my arms around her

''Can I marry you today'' I spoke my thoughts and she laugh at my words

''Patience, Shiv just three days and we will be married'' she said keeping her hand on my chest I whined hearing her 3 days are too much for me. Soon I heard some throat-clearing sounds, I want to kill these fuckers now. Finally, when I got her in my arms after so many hours and they have to poke their nose.

''Hey, guys it's good to see you all here'' she greeted all of them creating a distance between us facing them. But I again slid my arms around her waist keeping my chin on her shoulder and taking her in a back hug. She tried to remove my hands but give up as I tighten the grip and placed her hand above mine.