SHADES OF HIS OBSSESSION

AASHIVIK'S POV

 '' Hii I am Chandani Mittal'' my baby girl introduced herself to me forwarding her hand towards me for a handshake as she saw me sitting quietly not knowing what to do while everyone was chatting happily even Sid is busy taking calls. This little gesture of hers is enough to make my heart flutter.  I took her small hands into my large ones. Her hand is so tiny compared to mine and how she looks at me with her doe-shaped eyes is so adorable. Before I can say anything Sid came and took me with him. 

 2 days later

Many celebrities, politicians, and businessmen are here but my eyes were searching for one little woman and she is nowhere to be seen now. Currently, I am at the reception party and waiting for my girl as I haven't captured her single sight in these two days and it made me so restless that i can't even think about anything else except her.  My parents were there too but I ignored their presence so my so-called mother came and took me to flaunt in front of her friends. 

'' Ashivik congratulations on your win'' one of them said making me groan in frustration I know what they are talking about I won businessman of the year but what's new in this?

''See I told you, my son, always win and give me some credit too after all I am his mother, whatever he is because of me today'' my mother said proudly and I rolled my eyes. 

Yes, obviously she should have the credit because whenever I used to get below 96% in exams she used to slap me or lock me in the room as for her  % mattered more than her son.

Then the host announced the arrival of the couple I thought now I can see my baby girl but to my disappointment, she was not with Kriti ... What the hell I am getting impatient just to get a glimpse of her and this girl is not ready to show up. So my mother went to Sid and congratulates him saying that if he was ready for marriage then he should inform her she will make sure to get him a girl according to their status. 

she and her sick obsession with status

 Hearing her everyone's mood turned sour I ordered her to stop this bullshit now and to leave before I do something which will tarnish her reputation. she left while mumbling something maybe cursing me. 

I left to take a drink as my mood is fully ruined but suddenly someone bumped into me and I was ready to shout but then I saw my little moon rubbing her forehead and muttering sorry.  I asked her if she is okay she nodded. Then my eyes went to her outfit Fuck she is wearing a white lehenga. Didn't she know that she is already my angel and by wearing this she looks like a real angel? and her bare waist is a treat to my eyes.

is it that bad that I want to ditch this party and take her with me and have my ways with her

She clicked her fingers in front of my eyes and I realized I was ogling her once again but what can I do when she looks this beautiful how can I control myself? 

''Hey your watch strap is loose fix it'' my angel said something but I didn't hear properly as I was busy looking at her I asked her to say again but this time she took my hand and fixed my watch and said done and left. I stood there stunned but smiled looking at my wrist that she held a few minutes before. I turned around to see her talking to Veena aunty smiling wholeheartedly.