HAPPINESS WITH RISING VENGEANCE

Why don't you all understand, I was just a dead corpse before her but now, she is my life this heart beats when she is with me and if someone think of separating us I will make sure to rip his chest and crush his heart under my shoe.

-AASHIVIK SINGH RATHORE

Next Day, Morning

THIRD PERSON'S POV

The terror caused by ASR was spread all over the country, everyone thought it was a terrorist attack, in Mumbai and Delhi but no one knows the reality.  Two terrorists were arrested as the prime suspect behind this attack. Both cities are in a state of emergency, a night curfew after 10 is declared all over India.

In a police station, the wife of Reddy and his son were summoned for the investigation. 

''Your husband is missing and you didn't file any FIR about this, strange'' the officer asked Nandani, Reddy's wife to which she looked at him and chuckled lightly. 

''When I filed the FIR of domestic violence and marital rape, then no one took any action against it so I thought you will react the same this time too'' she answered back remembering the time when she helplessly pleaded to the police to save her from him but no one took action because he was the local gangster of that area and no one want to oppose him.

His eyes went to Kunal who was enjoying biscuits dipping in his steaming hot tea not caring about anything.

''Kunal, your father is missing do you have any idea about it'' he spoke to the child, first he didn't get any answer as Kunal's focus was on his biscuit preventing it to soak in the tea, but then he question again.

''I don't know, he usually goes anywhere without telling anyone and came back after months so he went on his trip again, but why are you so worried, so sorry my bad he is the main source for your extra salary, which you take under the table''  the child replied with a harsh glare because of their question his biscuit soaked in the tea. The officer was taken aback by his attitude at a such small age. 

Suddenly DIG came there and stood in front of them ordering him to free both the mother and son duo. They both looked shocked at the thought that DIJ is helping them but when they heard it was ASR order's they both let out a huge relieved sigh regarding he is helping them.

The officer got frustrated and dashed into Commisioner's department where many officers were having a meeting.

''Sir do you notice someone diverted our attention to Delhi but their aim is to attack Mumbai and not the whole of Mumbai but a few particular places which are the prime spot of the gangsters, and the main target seems to be Reddy as his whole place is burnt down except his mansion and he is missing too'' one of the sub-inspector said and all of them agreed to it.

''It wasn't a terrorist attack ASR is behind all this, he isn't a saint businessman but a criminal'' the officer added and everyone looked at him, ASR is the one who controls the government they are just his puppets. They know about his criminal activities yet they can't go against him.

''Nitin Verma I suggest you to focus on other cases and leave this on us, just like we all are quiet so seal your mouth too, he is a shark and it won't take a minute for him to swallow people like you so leave this and concentrate on your department'' Commissioner ordered him which burnt him in rage. That was a direct insult to him as he is a government officer and he has a lot of power still he felt powerless in front of him. 

''One day I will expose him to the world and will make sure that he is sentenced to lifetime imprisonment'' He vowed to collect all the proof against him and then drag him to jail by his collar. With this new determination and rage, he starts to dig for information about him.