CONSPIRACY AGAINST THEM

CHANDANI'S POV

I groan as a phone rings disturbing my sleep, lazily opening up my eyes I saw it was a video call from Mishti, wearing my nightwear in hurry I answered the call and plugged my AirPods as Shiv is still sleeping.

''Kishmish you know, last night Yash took me on a date and asked me to move in with him, and guess what at the end of this month I will be staying there'' she screamed through the call, I grin and asked her to spill the tea. She told me about her date and I was smiling at every detail.

''This is so good, you have no idea babe I am missing you all and Ahan someone got a romantic boyfriend'' I whisper mischievously, she blushed and gave me a glare.

''Well, you are the one who is hell lucky in that department, after seeing your insta stories I think he deserves an award for husband of the year'' as she complete, I bite my lip as it was time for me to blush.

''By the way, why are you wearing this nightrobe wrong''  she said and I notice I was wearing my nightwear inside out, Shit now she will go on her CID mode.

''Fuck, you dont need to explain babydoll I got it you had a wild night'' she said with a huge grin on her face.

''Are you guys done with the session or have I disturbed you'' before I can say something to her she beat me and teased me more, I bet I am like a red cheery tomato now.

''Bye'' I said showing her the middle finger and cutting the call. I looked at the other side of the bed where he is sleeping, I know now Mishti will announce this to the whole girl group and I will be more embarrassed. Just then a message pinged me it was from Mishti.

Hola, babydoll I have taken the screenshot and now it is going to circulate, and if you dont want that give me your black dress

This was the message with the screenshot of our video call attached, I was too embarrassed to notice when she took this. Fine I will give her the black dress, it won't hurt that much.

Leaning on him I whisper good morning which I know he didn't hear because in the morning after I had my maggie, this cruel bear who is sleeping peacefully made love to me again and again, well the reason according to him is I am damn tempting and he finds it hard to control, well he isn't the one to blame for he asked for my consent and I gave in as its Sunday and I have no class, so I can rest as much as I want and after making love for two hours we finally slept and I have kept a mental note that I am never going to question his stamina. Giving him a final look I marched my legs and went to have a shower. 

After half an hour, I came out of the bathroom tucking the towel on my hair, I choose to wear a simple pink sleeveless suit, and my eyes looked for him he was sleeping on my side clutching my pillow, Aww my baby is missing me in his sleep

After half an hour, I came out of the bathroom tucking the towel on my hair, I choose to wear a simple pink sleeveless suit, and my eyes looked for him he was sleeping on my side clutching my pillow, Aww my baby is missing me in his sleep. But let's destroy his peaceful sleep.