A STEP TO FOREVER

AASHIVIK'S POV

I felt like my whole world was crashing down seeing her lifeless on the floor, there was blood coming out from her mouth and nose.

''Kiddo wake up please what happen to you, Yash bring the doctor fast'' I ordered Yash when I checked her pulse it was dropping slowly. I put her head on my lap and keep my handkerchief in her mouth to stop the blood.

'' Dont pull this prank moon I am not liking this wake-up, please''  I pleaded to her keeping her head close to my chest.

''Aashivik beta (son) move her to the room'' I heard someone's faint voice but I was too occupied with her to notice. But Yug shook me saying get her to the room, I immediately took her to the room and laid her down on the bed.

Within a minute the team of doctors came and asked to me leave the room so that they can do the check-up, but I refused Why no one wants me to stay with her?

''I am not leaving until she is all fine so do your fucking job and if she didn't open her eyes within a few minutes then get ready to lose your career''  they all finched on my warning and start doing their work. I sat beside her holding her hand all the time.

''Sir her condition is not well and we need more equipment it will be better if you shift her to the hospital'' the nurse told me timidly I let out whatever equipment they need ask my secretary if they will be there. It's risky to take her to the hospital in this condition. 

Storming out of the room I stood outside the room where everyone was standing silently as I couldn't able to control my emotion when I saw many needles attach to her. Her lifeless body, pale lips swollen eyes and cheeks remind me of my failure. It ripped my heard and now I want to kill myself as I wasn't able to protect her. A lone tear escaped from my eyes as I remember her condition. I felt a hand on my back turning around I saw Uncle standing there.

''Sometimes it's okay to show your inner turmoil to others I am saying you to cry or scream but to have a shoulder to take a deep breath, She is my princess I know she isn't fragile she will be okay, as you say she is a tigress, your tigress and tigress tend to fight back'' Rudra Uncle consoled and patted on my shoulder. I dont know what happened to me but out of a sudden I hugged him, and he tapped my back hesitantly.

''She is fine now, she was given an overdose of sleeping pills we flushed the pills out of her body, gladly they weren't too much as she already threw up but still you have to be careful. Although she will wake up in an hour, we still have to run some tests to check her internal organ system for that we took her blood samples and will tell you the results soon'' the doctor explained to which I gave her a cold look and left to see my moon.

I sat beside her holding her hand and weaving my fingers into her hair

''You like to tease me too much, didn't you'' whispering to her I keep massaging her head.

Suddenly claire came there dragging a woman by her hair and pushed her on the floor, that woman screamed at her then  I recognise she is Mahira, Chandani's cousin sister.

''Sir, she is the one who gave those pills to ma'am, from the time she came here I have a doubt about her but as she was a part of the family I let this matter slit and my apologies for that but now I heard her whole plan, she wants to kill ma'am and take up her position in the wedding altar and want to marry you'' she disclose everything and slaps her hard.

''Why the fuck did you try to kill my princess'' Rudra Uncle yelled at her she flinched but didn't say anything. I grasp my fist hard trying to control my anger, she is going to pay for it.