SHADOWS OF EVIL

SIDDHARTH'S POV

''Have you seen the recent post of Kishmish'' Kriti questioned coming inside the room with coffee cups in her hand, I shooked my head negatively, and then she passed me her phone saying have a look.

Aww, this was my first reaction after observing the picture, they both perfectly fit in each other's arms. Just by looking at his posture, I can easily say he is so in love with her, enjoying every little moment with her and the smile on his face says it all. I never saw him smiling like this until she came, and made him smile. I know his smiles are reserved only for her but I couldn't stop thanking god to send this angel to the devil. 

Evil eyes off form them

''They look so happy with each other'' I said adoring the picture, Kriti grinned in response I know she is happy for them so as me. Finally, my Kishmish is in a safe place and Aashivik is in a happy place. I pray for their happiness.

''Yes, I was on a group video call today with her and our friends, and you won't believe she couldn't stop blushing whenever we took Aashivik's name to tease her, You should have looked at her face it was turned cherry tomato'' she said grinning, which made me smile. Even I got the best woman for myself, from handling the office work to our home she managed it all perfectly. She is my best friend, my companion, my love my everything. I am falling more for her with each passing day.

''Let's make you blush and moan my name Mrs Oberoi'' I said picking her in my arms, she squealed and hit my chest playfully. Covering her lips with mine I tossed on the bed and after that our important work was long forgotten it was only us at the moment.

DEV'S POV( AASHIVIK'S FATHER)

Sitting on the office desk I looked at the recent picture of my son and Chandani that she shared with Anshi yesterday, a smile formed on my lips looking at how happy my son is in these pictures, I know his happiness lies inside her. He has chosen the best for himself she is an incredible woman, and she brings peace to his heart. From childhood, he had suffered the most among my children, his mother's greed for money and status and her abuse, my negligence towards him, his own siblings hating him except for Anshi and the one he trusted in his teenage stabbed him behind his back. Everyone in his life is equally responsible for what he become now. 

A knock interpreted me breaking my thoughts I raised my eyebrow as my assistant came in with a tense look.

''Sir someone is here to meet you, I asked for the appointment he said you know him'' I furred my eyebrows in confusion and asked for the name. A man entered the room and sat on the chair opposite me silently. I am not able to identify him as he was wearing a mask but all I can say is he is of my age with all the white hair and wrinkled around his eyes. As I was about to yell at him he remove his mask and give me a cunning smirk.