MOMENTS OF LOVE

AUTHOR'S POV

In a conference room, the leaders of all the gangs were sitting scared. They don't have any idea why they are summoned here urgently, but it was ASR's orders so no one can defy it. There was a pin-drop silence then a video was presented on the main screen.

A video on the main screen was presented in which ASR brutally ripped the body parts of his enemies

A video on the main screen was presented in which ASR brutally ripped the body parts of his enemies. Everyone is closed they're not able to witness this cruelty with raw eyes. They all shivered to witness his insanity, with every ripped part he was threatening the dead body not to look at his moon. As the video over it left everyone shocked, they had seen many mafias but no one can even match ASR, he is the definition of the real and cruel Mafia lord.

Suddenly the door flung and four men entered, everyone stood up in respect as they all know the power all of them holds. He was none other than Aashivik Singh Rathore, with his important men's Kabir, Yash and Raghav.

''Now you all have seen the video and might have an idea why I summoned you all here but for the whole picture see outside the windows'' he asserted while sitting on the head chair calmly while Raghav and Yash stood his either side and Kabir at his back. 

The curtain blew up and all the men ran to the window and froze seeing the scene outside. There were two burning bodies tied up on a metal pole, hearing the screams anyone can figure out that they were burnt alive. It was the most brutal death anyone could get, and they all understood by now just one step near his wife and you will be killed more brutally.

''They are Manish and Rakesh, the ones who spied on Rathore Mansion and disclose all the details to Veer'' Raghav said answering the questions raging in their minds. 

''Hope you all understood what I mean to say if anyone dares to raise their head on her side will meet the same fate or it could be more brutal'' ASR snapped at them in a deadly serious tone, he wants everyone to fear just by her name as they shivered at his.

''Now the choice is yours sign this agreement and surrender in front of me or try to be a little brave I will slaughter your head'' he voiced calmly as if it wasn't a threat. Soon every member had an agreement in their hand which stated, that they need to surrender to him and that their gangs will be under his name, he will control them and if they dare to go against ASR he had the whole right to kill them and their whole family. 

In that situation, everyone thought it is right to sign the contracts to save their life and they did.

''I want Veer Chaudhary alive, who so ever will find him will be rewarded with 100 crores and one of my casinos'' ASR announced and every eye present in the room widened at his alluring offer, in the head they all start thinking the ways to find him.

After the announcement, he and his men left while others were terrified. All the while they were praying that Mrs ASR should be protected otherwise it won't end well.  The mafia world that wants to Kill Chandani once now wants to protect her. Without even entering the Mafia world she had earned the title of Mafia queen now.