12

1 year later

"pregnant"

"not pregnant"

"pregnant"

"not pregnant"

"pregnant"

Lisa and Jungkook had 5 pens each and decided whoever throws it inside the cup gets to fulfill their wish.

Jungkook wanted a child but Lisa was still not ready by the idea, but if he won then she has no choice.

"again!" none of their pens entered so they repeated.

"pregnant" Jungkook said and throws one pen which missed.

"not pregnant" Lisa said as she threw a pen but it missed.

"pregnant" Jungkook said and which the pen entered the cup successfully.

"I won" Jungkook smirked while Lisa sent him a glare.

"I won't do it!" Lisa said as she walks out.

Jungkook saw her sitting alone by the couch reading her favorite book, he carefully approached her with a plastic bag of chocolates on his hand. He sat beside her and closed their space, and he placed the plastic bag of chocolates inside on the table.

"Lisa, can you look at me?" he asks affectionately.

Lisa sighed, she closed the book and looked at him with a sour face. Okay.

"I realized my mistake and I will never force you to have a child with me, okay?" he smiled at her.

Lisa felt guilty for this matter too and she faced him "I didn't say I don't want to have kids with you, I have my concerns. We have a career and we have enemies, what if something happens to our child when we're on our duty, tell me?"

"didn't I say I'll take care of this matter? Our child will be safe in my protection, I can hire a nanny to take care of them, and I will not force you to quit your career, I just said for a few month for you to focus on nurturing the child then you can return. I asked the director and they said you can have a break to prepare for the baby, they're not lacking workers, you can come back to work after this" he said with assurance.

"so you really want kids, are you afraid you won't be able to conceive when you're older?" Lisa asked him.

"every man dreams to have kids with the person they love" Jungkook said "I haven't found my true love before you yet, now that I have one should I wait longer?"

"fine, If you want it really badly then I will give it to you tonight" Lisa sighs, showing little smile.

"really, you want to give it to me?" Jungkook asks happily as he pulls her closer.

Lisa nodded, and Jungkook pulled her into a deep kiss while grabbing her chin, then he pulled out and sighed "thank you Lisa"

The End