9

They arrived at a dark forest, Lisa felt eerie chills in her spine, the cold breeze blow against her skin making her nerve spike higher, the moment she's been waiting for is yet to happen here.

She wonders if Jungkook have already started following her, she felt much more comfortable by his presence.

All the 4 men stepped out of the car with her. Lisa pretended to look around looking clueless as she asked "are we early? There's no one yet"

Sehun closed the car door and smirks "we're always early, let's play few games before they come"

Lisa blinked then revealed a smile "okay! But who wants to drink first?"

She took out 3 canned waters without waiting for their answers and throws it towards Chan, Baek and Kai. When she gave one to Sehun, he shaked his head. She pursed her lips before putting it aside.

As the boys were not paying attention, Lisa revealed a glint of evil smile. Earlier, she drugged the waters with hallucinogen, it will take effects in few hours.

After the boys drank a mouthful of water, Lisa asked as they're all siting on the dirty old couch outside the forest. "what are we playing?"

"we're playing truth or dare, if you picked dare we'll chose the dares inside this bag" Sehun said while raising the brown bag.

"if you picked 2 dares, you can switch to truth, but you can't do more than twice" Chanyeol said.

Lisa nodded "okay!"

"who's going to start first" Kai said while rubbing his palms.

First, it was Sehun's turn. He took a bag with two thin carved woods and picked out one, he reads it and it says 'dare'.

He clenched his jaw and changed it and said "truth" before throwing the bag aside.

"what's the worst thing you've ever done?" Lisa asked straightly.

Sehun chuckled and stared at her.

"when I went hunting"

"what were you hunting?" Lisa asked cutting him off.

"rabbits" he said as he looked at her, not expecting him to answer this.

"I met my uncle who was going to  fishing the very same day, the grass were shining green, and there were rabbits. I was too young, so I was too unexperienced at catching rabbits. I asked my uncle to help me how to catch it, and he handed me a throwing knife, and when he wasn't looking, I accidentally threw it at him, it pierced right through his chest" he explained calmly.

When in fact, only he knew it wasn't an accident but intentional...

The groups were silent, the annoying boys couldn't utter a word as they glanced at each other, and Lisa nodded slowly.

Sehun smiled sarcastically and then looked at her "your turn"

Chanyeol tosses the bag to her. Lisa covered her eyes then took out a round carved wood 'dare'

She paused before saying "truth"

"worst thing you've done?" Sehun asked her similar question.

"I wish I saved someone's life, but I couldn't" she said.

Chanyeol clapped his hand together in amusement "details!"

Lisa shook her head "no"

He nudged "then drink"

Lisa got an uncomfortable stare from the guys, she had no choice but to take a few sip from the water before it was Chanyeols turn.

"dare" he said.