7

"that bastard, what a weird preference" Jungkook said after hearing the story.

"is that the weirdest thing you've heard from a criminal?" Lisa asked as she's searching for the red dress on the hanger.

"of course not" Jungkook said while placing his hand on his hips.

"okay, quick help me search for the darkest shade of lipstick we have" Lisa said without looking at him as she's rummaging the closet carefully.

Jungkook felt his jealousy awaken him and he walked to her, Lisa felt his body pressed on her back and her hand froze in the air.

His face was too close, she could feel his breath hitting her neck and sent her shivers, he whispered "I've never seen you so engrossed with your mission before"

Lisa blinked and said "isn't this important? You even made me dye my hair for this mission"

"that's a different thing, I always tell you what to do, so next time don't do anything without asking me"

Lisa pursed her lips and turned around after taking a deep sigh "okay, tell me what should I do?"

"did you like that guy?"

Lisa blinked and her body stiffened, for a second she forgot how to breathe, then she said "no, what are you talking about, are you crazy?"

Lisa talked too soon, she forgot that she was talking to her instructor using such a tone.

Jungkook smiled, he lifted her chin with his hand and rubbed her lower lip with his thumb, saying "you dare to talk to me like that"

Lisa looked down and said "I didn't mean to, but your words did not match anywhere near the truth"

Then she grabbed his collar with her both hands "besides, I'm only attracted to one person, and it's you" Lisa said as she turned around while giggling before he could say anything.

Jungkook looked at her figure disappearing behind the door before he took out his phone to search for something, but he didn't know how to phrase it out. He typed many different things before he finally found something that matched his thought.

'What does it mean when your student is flirting with you?' is what he could come about the conclusion before he pressed search. The answers were showing a lot of weird stuff, there were encouragements from multiple users who each gave different answer, but the one with the most likes was:

Lis97kook: when young students flirt to you, it's usually a sign that they're attracted to you. Girls tend to act more coquettish than usual and boys will blush unusually. But come on, it's not a problem if a student flirts with you or date you, this is a free world and we only live for few years. Take every chance even the greatest risk, the world is changing everyday. Anyways, have a good day readers :) '

He thought for a while until he heard the door to the room open.

When Lisa got out of the room, she sat beside Jungkook in the living room and peaked to his phone, but Jungkook quickly threw away the app before she could see it and looked at her.

"are you done?"

Lisa nodded "what were you watching?"

Jungkook cleared his throat and spoke in an intimidating tone "you have only 3 hours to get ready before your mission, go make food first"

Lisa pouted slightly before getting up to make food, like he said.

When she's done, she sets two plates with a spoon and fork, then she placed the most ordinary cooked steak on the table with fresh salads on the side.

"food is ready!" she raised her voice. When he didn't come, she searched and found no sign of him, she went to the bedroom and knocked the door first, but there was no sound, so she opened it and he wasn't there either, she furrowed her brows and called "Jungkook, Jungkook, Jungkook!" in a cheerful tone.

'maybe he's in the bathroom' she thought as she looked at the bathroom door that was half closed with no sound. She walked and peaked inside and saw him shaving his jaw beard on front of the mirror with a towel around his waist, then her eyes froze on the round bump below his waist and she suddenly remembered what he said the day before yesterday. Her face suddenly felt hot and she knew that she was blushing as she was trying to guess his size.

As she was thinking, she suddenly saw him looking at her from the mirror reflection. She blushed a little, then what caught her eyes was her pink underwear that she washed earlier that she left on the side of the sink.

"the food is ready" Lisa said as she walked in to get her pink underwear, fresh and clean but wet.

Jungkook grabs his clean wet gray boxer and stuffed it on her hand "hang this for me too" Lisa couldn't tell if he was teasing her from the tone.

"o.. okay" Lisa said as she walked out of the bathroom, once she's sure he's not watching, she uncreased his underwear which stretched wider and then she noticed the middle of the private part where the puff seems larger, her cheeks flushed, damn!

She laughed at herself "you pervert"

Ever since she saw how large his underwear puff was, she was curious to know his size. Every now and then Lisa would glance cautiously at the puff between those manly legs when he wasn't looking, but little did she know that he caught her too soon by the sensitivity of his surrounding.

When he was watching the TV in the living room, Lisa was walking to the kitchen with a glass of water on her hand, pretending to pour water on her glass while her heads peaks from time to time.

Jungkook closed the TV and went to the kitchen and grabbed an empty glass water. While she was drinking, Jungkook walked behind her and purposely pressed his crotch on her butt.

*cough, cough!* Lisa choked on her water when she felt the size and started slapping her chest to stop.

"drink water, why are you over reacting" Jungkook said like she was making a big deal as he hands her a glass of water. Lisa took from him and drank the whole cup.

When she was going to walk out of the kitchen, Jungkook 'accidentally' tripped her on her feet which made her fall on her knee, but what her face landed on wasn't the hard floor concrete but the man's soft and moist part.

"Lisa, you..." Jungkook sighed and continued "I didn't expect you to be so... pervert..."

"I-i didn't do it on purpose" Lisa defends herself, but the man just shakes his head and sighed disappointedly.

"you actually became very bold, it wasn't enough for you to stare at my crotch so you wanted to taste it..."

Lisa covered her mouth in embarrassment, so he tripped her on purpose so that he could expose her! So he knew from before that she was staring at his big cock!

"Jeon Jungkook!" Lisa growled and stood up aggressively "you purposely tripped me so that I can face plant on your crotch, you're so... !"

"so what?" Jungkook smirked "I just want to know where your eyes were looking at"

Lisa glared at him but she knew she couldn't retaliate at him, she was caught by her shameless behavior so adding more will make her look immoral.

"you told me that you were going to teach me how to have sex and take my virginity, so when are you going to do It?"

"so it was because of this" Jungkook smirked and sat her on the counter before wrapping his arm around her waist

Lisa blushed and angrily said "what are you doing!"

"I will give it to you after you finish your task today" Jungkook said, then he naughtily pulled the strap of her underwear from underneath and stretched it out with his finger "and surprise me" he said referring to her undergarment.

Lisa felt her ear tickle and pushed his chest away in a shy manner and said "it tickles!"

Jungkook laughed then started planting plenty of them around her neck, making her laugh uncontrollably.

When he stopped, her voice was hoarse from laughing and her body felt weak.