6

After hearing the cases, Jungkook had an interesting plan.

"im going to dye my hair?" Lisa asked after hearing him.

Jungkook smiled "it's for your mission, if you like your new hair you can keep it"

"who's gonna throw away a blonde hair anyways" Lisa said then secretly giggled in excitement. Jungkook chuckled as he drove.

Jungkook took her to the pharmacy and they looked for a blonde hair dye to use.

"this is good" Lisa picked one of the famous brand with a medium bright blonde hair.

"then we'll buy 2 of these" he said then added "because your hair is long"

Lisa nodded, then they walked to the cashier to pay for it. Jungkook stopped a bit at a certain section and eyed the brand, then he took 2 large sized condoms before walking to the counter. Lisa didn't seem to notice the condoms, Jungkook took out his wallet and saw an ordinary visa and a black card, remembering he's a secret agent, he picked out a normal citizens visa card and paid with it.

After washing her hair, Lisa wore a towel around her body and dried her hair with a blow dryer while Jungkook was reading the instructions for the hair dye. There was a pack of yellow hairdye and a pack of bleach, he had to use a different bowl to mix the ingredients. He just had to make sure that the girl doesn't go bald from the bleach, otherwise he will have to buy her a yellow wig to wear.

When he thought of it, he couldn't imagine what Lisa would look like with blonde hair, he peaked at her secretly while she's blow drying her hair and started to imagine the blonde on her hair, but then he realized his thought was getting out of his head. Then, he quickly resumed and picked two empty bowls and squeezed out the dyes.

Once her hair dried, Jungkook starts applying the dye first on her hair using a small hair brush, Lisa trusted Jungkook and didn't ask anything during the procedure, she was just looking towards how her hair will look like once it's completely bleached, her legs couldn't stop in one place due to excitement.

After 2 hours of washing and bleaching, Jungkook sat outside the living room on the couch as the shower water was running inside the bathroom, just like Lisa was looking forward towards her hair, he was also looking forward to what she will look like with blonde, it was running his imagination wild.

The water faucet closed meaning she finished washing, after few minutes he heard a blow dryer turning on.

After 10 minutes, Lisa was finally out and he turned his head quicker than a thunder when the door opened.

He was shocked by the final result! His gaze seem to linger her calmly but his heart was racing with her new hair.

'damn, is this my phrase?' he thought, in his mind Lisa was already beautiful, but the blonde hair made her more beautiful and it was more suitable to her.

"what do you think of my style?" Lisa asked coquettishly while playing with her hair.

Jungkook nodded and said "it suits you"

Lisa smiled happily and jumped on her place "now I'm finally the iconic blonde girl from the movie!"

Jungkook smiled lightly, her blonde hair looks more lively as it's bouncing when she jumps.

He suddenly can't help but to feel worried about her towel, if she jumps like this then it might drop like last time... he still remembers the outline of her fine sexy body from that night.

He had to wake up at night for a cold shower since his boner was bothering him, but of course Lisa didn't notice it.

The next day, Lisa dressed in an innocent young girl outfit for the mission, she was relying on luck that the guy will show up at the Café since they will have something to do tomorrow Friday. If Lisa succeeded, she will become their victim tomorrow night.

Jungkook entered the room and eyed her clothes before nodding in approval.

They made it towards the Café and parked the car outside, Lisa entered the Café while Jungkook stayed in the car watching her.

Lisa made sure to come early and ordered her drink, then she pretended to appear innocent while playing with her milk shake, she didn't dare to finish her whole milkshake so that she focuses on her mission more.

Lisa would glance at the door from time to time without appearing like it. When she heard the Café door pull open, Lisa looked up and saw the guys from yesterday wearing a black suit like always.

She looked down and pretended to play with her milkshake while appearing innocent.

Sehun looked at her as he noticed her hair first, but when he saw her face his eyes almost couldn't help but to grow bigger as he's heart struck!

Is this a barbie that he's been dreaming about? She looks unreal!

This girl was sitting all alone, she must want to have an accompany with her!

But she had no one, Sehun ignored his friend as he strode towards her table in a quick face, as if he was afraid that she was an angel that will disappear quickly.

When she heard the shoes print, she looked up and made her eye doey and brimming innocently. Sehun didn't care what the girl might be thinking about him as he shamelessly sat across her and spread his leg.

Lisa looked at his siting position with his man spread then innocently followed his eyes.

Sehun sighed with sparkling eyes as he said "wow, you're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen!"

Lisa pursed her lips and said "thanks, oppa"

Sehun became interested in her and leaned on the table "what's your name lady?"

Lisa smiled and said "Narisa"

"Narisa... That's a unique name, are you alone?" he asked.

Lisa innocently nodded "yes"

Sehun noticed her playing with the straw of her milkshake and he asked "what are you drinking?"

Lisa looked down at the drink before looking at him and said "strawberry milkshake, with extra cream" , she inserted the straw in her mouth and drinked it, then she released the straw and there were some milk hanging between her lips before she licked them with her tongue. Sehun has never been aroused by a girl more than now.

He looked at her eyes and grabbed her milkshake, he sucked the straw with his mouth while making eye contact with her.

Lisa blinked and then slowly smiled, then the milkshake all disappeared from the cup and he sighed and burped.

"are you single?" he asked.

Lisa smirked lightly for a few second before he notices and says "yes, but I have a guy who's pursuing me now"

"is he someone important?" he quickly asks.

Lisa paused for a bit and said "no, he's not important to me"

"then can I ask you out?"

Lisa smiled and said "I don't have any objections"

Sehun chuckles and says "you're very interesting"

Lisa chuckled "I know what I'm doing"

"then if I tell you to be ready at Friday night in this location, would you come?"

Lisa leaned on the table and said "where are you taking me?"

Sehun smirks "I will take you to another world, the world that will satisfy you"

"if so, then I'm going with you, because I'm already bored of this world" Lisa said while rolling her eyes a little.

Sehun chuckles "you're a smart girl, I knew you would listen"

Lisa chuckled, what a fucking jerk.

"you have to surprise me though" he said while licking his lip.

"how do you want me to surprise you?" Lisa asked.

"wear a red dress and the darkest shade of lipstick that you have tomorrow" he said, Sehun rubbed her hand and got up as he smirked "I'm waiting for you, sweetheart"