4

"help, help!!" Rosé screamed helplessly as the 4 maniacs chased her, one who's holding a pick ax and another one holding a gun, Chanyeol and Sehun.

Chanyeol screamed maniacally and the others laughed as they chased her.

She was running out of breath, her time was coming near, however at the end no one wanted to die. Her once beautiful white dress was now covered in mud. Earlier the boys played truth and dare with her, when she picked dare, they told her to die and if she wanted to live she must run for her life, so now she was running away in fear.

She panted and panted but her legs never stopped. Suddenly she tripped on a big rock and fell and started rolling downhill.

"ahhh!" she rolled and rolled down like a ball until her back landed on a tree.

Her chest rose with every breath she inhaled, she looked up and the boys were getting closer in few distance.

Her voice trembled "n-no! Please spare me, spare me, I won't tell anyone, I won't tell anyone!!"

Sehun raised his gun, then he shot her head, killing her at once.

The next day, Jungkook takes Lisa to their practicing room. It was empty, grey, and wide spaced room with a table and a chair.

First, he trained how to load a gun quicker, after practicing he sets a stopwatch.

"go"

Lisa stacks the gun in pieces together as he sets a stopwatch. When she's done, he hits the stopwatch

"16.3 seconds" he said as he raised his elbow from the table.

"what's the average?" Lisa asked while sighing.

"the average is 17 seconds, but you did well" he said "now come with me"

He walked, and Lisa followed him to another side.

Jungkook then stopped next to the chair, he turned around and placed his hands on her shoulder then forced her down the chair.

"what is it, what do I do?" Lisa asked when the man was plainly staring at her.

"quickly, defend yourself" he said, then out of nowhere he locked her neck on his arm and choked her throat.

"ahh-" Lisa only had a second to react before getting choked, she tried to push him away, his grip was very hard-- she slapped his elbow as she's choking but it was useless.

She had to gasp for air as she felt no energy inside her, then Jungkook released her.

"you couldn't do it, stand up" he said, then Lisa weakly stands up as she started catching air.

Jungkook takes her seat then he said "choke me"

Lisa was petty about what he did to her, she then locked her arm around his neck tightly.

Jungkook started choking as he said "h-harder"

Lisa gripped tighter and harder around his neck, she felt every vein around his neck and the pressure of his pulse, his breathe was getting heavier, and his face was turning red.

Lisa didn't realize that he fainted until he felt heavy on her arm, she released him and screamed "Jungkook!"

She walked on front of him and tried to shake his face, then she raised her hand and slapped him hard and Jungkook woke up panting and looking at surrounding, then his eyes landed on hers looking worried.

"brilliant" he said in a calm voice with wonder gaze.

Now in another empty wide spaced room, the only light source was angled towards the bed in the middle of this spacy room, where if you make a slightest noise the whole room echoes.