Prologue

The police station is not usually crowded in city like Busan, but today the outside was filled with dispatch and camera flashes and several cars dashing behind the police cars who have arrived. The car stopped, and the policeman opened the door to reveal the killer who killed the most prestigious family member in Korea. The killer killed the boss of the LM Enterprise the biggest business company and his wife who came from a prestigious background.

Behind the police car was another car and the door opened to reveal Jeon Jungkook in a black suit. Jeon Jungkook is an agent who captured the killer who tried to escape from the back door, inside the car he took a young girls hand then walked inside the station with several cameras shoved on his face. This dispatch who took his shot was astonished by the man's domineering aura and handsome cold face, the news of today surfaced with over 100,000 comments from netizens who was mostly cursing on the killer and wishing death upon that person, but the 1st topic was about the handsome agent who got 240k comments from netizens and reposts.

The young girl was taken inside investigation room, this little girl turns out to be the main character, Lalisa Manoban. The girl was far from what a 12 year old kid behaves, she's quite, unpredictable, and brilliant.

"did they tell you what happend?" Jungkook asks the little girl with a soothing tone.

Lisa innocently said "they said my parents are dead"

With an indifferent face, Jungkook continues "did that make you sad?"

Lisa said without blinking "people die all the time, we will also die in the future"

He nodded "you sure are an awesome kid" Jungkook stares at her then takes his brief case. Inside, he took out a white paper with a long maze and placed it on the table before looking at her.

"do you know what that is?"

Lisa nodded.

"can you do it?"

Lisa nodded after.

Jungkook slid the pencil to her then balled his hands together on the table. The little Lisa takes the paper and scrutinizes it, then within a minute she traced a line from the start of the maze to the end effortlessly. After she's done, she placed the pencil down and looked at him.

Jungkook was surprised by her quick thinking as she's still a little girl, he kept a straight face throughout the time while slowly getting interested with the little girl.

"Awesome. Lalisa, can you remember what your first house looked like?" just as he spoke, he saw her eyes rolling behind her thoughts so he said "I want you to think carefully, close your eyes, no rush"

Lisa nodded and obediently closed her eyes.

Jungkook places his hand on his lips and said "now I want you to remember how many steps are there from the front door to your bedroom"

Lisa nodded and started counting in her mind, her eye lashes were quivering from the calculation and she said "27"

"good girl. Now stay there, are you still inside your room?"

Lisa nodded.

"how many steps are there from your room to your bathroom"

Lisa's lids twitched as she starts to remember "9 steps"

Jungkook nodded slowly without moving his eyes off of her, then he comes up with a great idea in his idea.

"Lalisa Manoban, do you want to start a new life with me on our world?"

"Do you mean that I have to marry you?" little Lisa said with a frown.

Jungkook finally laughs a little "no, not this kind"

"what do you mean, mister Jungkook" Lisa innocently asked.

"do you wanna learn something new?"

"learn what?"

"something big that you will take you to another world"

"what is it"

"it's a very difficult type, but you like puzzles right Lalisa?"

"yes"

"then will you agree to come with me, I will teach you how to become a man when you need to, how to be strong, to train your body and your mind"

"did anyone volunteer to you?"

"no I chose it myself"

"then why did you volunteer?" Lisa asked the man.

Jungkook decided to tell her "there's bad guys everywhere, my mom and dad got killed so I wanted to pay back what they deserve. Everyone will have consequences of their action"

"then I will volunteer" Lisa said.

____

{A/N}: Hey guys, this is a short story book of Jungkook and Lisa which is an inspiration from the movie 'Final Girls' because I find it interesting so I want to make a lizkook Edition.

And if you're wondering if this is another psycho book, no, it has less gore scene, focuses more on the main character (Lisa) perspective, and has no smut (just few mature scenes because it's not a lizkook book without some slutty scenes :p)

Ps: this is another cover that I wanted to put at first, but I thought the title was too original so I changed it :/