CHAPTER 43

"I am booooored!!" Y/n yelled as she eat the fruit from her plate. Today she is alone in home, the rest went to their work place or school. Y/n was discharged from the hospital a week ago. Everything was normal at home, you observed that Izana is getting along with everyone, but always arguing with Mikey. Izana told you about his work and you were very happy and glad that he was finally fulfilling his dream.

The day after you woke up Toman captains and vice-captains came to visit you. You were surprised when ex Tenjiku members came to visit you. They were kind to you like the first day you met them and you got along really well with the Haitani Brothers. Baji spend time with you everyday, taking day offs from his part time work which was stopped when you scolded him. Takeomi and the other guys even bought a cake for celebration in the occasion of you finally waking up.

Nobody told you about Kisaki's death and the reason behind your accident. You also thought it was some problem in the car engine. Everyone is also being extra careful with you which you guessed is because of the accident. Mikey has also been very clingy and gets worried if you are not in his sight. You didn't said anything to him about it understanding him. Sanzu has also been acting weird which you didn't point out but if was on your mind everytime you see him. Mikey and Sanzu are always serious when talking to each other they always were but something was different about it. You didn't asked thinking it was not your business.

Because of your weight lose and the baby being weak you have been eating only vegetables and fruits. Even if you craved for some snacks or Street foods it was not given to you saying that health comes first. You were feeling like a cow or a goat always eating vegetables. You due date was also nearing which gave you problems in moving around so Mikey and you moved to the guest room in the ground floor to avoid any incident. Izana's room was also constructed beside Shinichiro's room.

You pick you phone debating to call anyone of your friends or not. You went to the contact and went straight for Baji's number. Your finger hovered over his number still hesitating afraid that you might disturb him in his work. You sighed and decided to call him. Baji picked up the call after three rings.

ON THE CALL

Baji: Hello, sweetheart!! (He shouted and you had to move the phone a little away to not damage your ear drums.)
Y/n: Hello Kei.
Baji: So why did you call? Did something happened?
Y/n: Calm down. I called because...I was getting bored....so...I was thinking if you were free. You are working than I don't mind you can continue working.
Baji: Nice timing. I just finished my shift. Chifuyu and me were about to go to a restaurant.
Y/n: Then come home with Chifuyu I'll order a take out.
Baji: Okay. Comin' in five minutes. Bye
Y/n: Bye~ come fast.

You hang up the call and dialed another number for take out. Few minutes later the door bell rang, you stood up excited already knowing who was at the door. Opening it you saw Baji's smiling face and Chifuyu beside him smiling softly.

"Hey sweetheart/ Y/n-san." The two greeted you as you moved aside for them to come in. "Hey Kei and Chifuyu. Come in."

The two went inside and you followed behind them to the living room and sat down on the couch.

"How's your work going on?" You asked the two after settling down.
"Usual. Play with the pets and taking care of them. You should visit sometime you love dogs right?" Baji asked as you nodded your head your eyes sparkling from excitement.
"Yeah Baji-san's right. There are also many cute cats." Chifuyu exclaimed his eyes shining and smiling cutely. You chuckled and nodded your head again. The three of you talk and laughed but was interrupt when the dorr bell rang again.

"I think it's the take out." You said as you stood up to go.
"You can sit down Y/n-san I'll receive it." Chifuyu smiled at you warmly and you smiled back at him listening to his words and sat down.

Chifuyu brought the food in and you three started eating. You ordered salad for yourself and noodles and chicken for the two of them. Baji feeded you pieces of chicken occasionally and you ate it with pleasure. After eating the three of you talked and played cards for passing time.

Night came soon and your family members came back one by one. Baji and Chifuyu went back to their home when Mikey came back from work. You said the two to wait till dinner but the two declined the offer kindly.

"How was your day?" Mikey asked as he peck your lips. "Boring, so boring. So I called Kei to hangout and since Chifuyu was with him he came along. It was fun with them but I missed you. How was work?" You asked back as he started changing his clothes.

"The same like everyday. Work is also becoming more and hard. But I'll manage it." Mikey replied as he put on his tee. The two of you went out where everyone else were and saw them talking. Emma preparing dinner and Shinichiro helping her. Izana talking with them from the dining table. Izana turned his head hearing footsteps and saw you and Mikey walking towards him.

"How was work Izana?" You asked sitting down across him. "Don't know. It was very annoying to me. Meeting with the organisers and officers." Izana sighed frustration written clearly on his face. You sweatdropped at his answer and chuckled.
"It'll work out well don't worry. Kakucho is with you right? You two will manage it." You tried cheering him up with was a succes as he chuckled softly and patted you head.

The rest of the night was spend gossiping and talking. Emma saying she was excited for the baby to come to this world the others agreeing. You went to sleep early tired for no reason and slept for the night. Another day went by with nothing happening.

"I am jealous seeing them so happy. Guess it's time to reveal your secret Sanzu~♡."