CHAPTER 2

Birds chirping could be heard as Y/N's eyes flutter open. Yawning she looked at her side to see Mikey sleeping peacefully as his soft snoring could be heard. Y/N admired him for a sec and was about to leave the comfy bed when Mikey pulled her holding her waist as he snuggle in her hair smelling her scent as he relaxed.

Y/N tried loosening Mikey's hold on her but it was futile as his grip was very strong on her. Sighing she turn her head to look at Mikey to see that he was already drifting to sleep.

"Mikey wake up, it's already morning and I have to get ready for school". Y/n said as she again tried loosening his grip just to be a waste of her energy as he didn't budge. Mikey just hummed mumbling something.

"Huh?".-Yn
"Just 5 more minutes".-Mikey

Minutes passed by but Mikey gave no sign of waking up. Y/n being impatient as she may get late for school told Mikey to wake up but didn't got an answer. Patience snapping from Y/n she push Mikey off the bed resulting in Mikey falling down.

"What the hell? Why did you pushed me?". Mikey said with his groggy voice.

"Yeah what the hell why wouldn't you wake up? I'll get late for school if you don't wake up Mikey". Y/n said signing. Mikey just pouted and started whining to her to not leave him alone.

"Is it necessary for you to go to school? Today is the first day of our marriage life I wanna spend it with you". Mikey said while pouting. Y/n not being able to handle his cuteness sign.

"Then let's go on a date after my school finishes. Oky'?". -Y/N
"Okay".-Mikey
"Mikey, Y/n breakfast is ready".-Emma

Hearing Emma's voice Y/n yelled a 'coming' to her and started getting ready for school. Mikey on the other hand just stared at the floor and going downstairs for breakfast.

"Bye everyone I'm off to school. Mikey c'mon". Y/n shouted from the front door. Mikey hearing Y/N's voice went to the front door to drop her off.

Riding bike with Mikey is always very pleasant, calm and peaceful. Reaching your school gate Mikey came to a stop as you came down from the bike.

"I'll pick you up from school so wait for me, okay?". Mikey said leaning towards you and cupping your face in his hands. You just nodded as you stilled from the sudden affection not to mention Mikey was staring at you with love clearly written on his obsidian eyes. He peck on your lips as he got ready to go to his own school. You just stood there for few minutes eventually coming back to reality when you heard Baji's voice.

"Hey Y/n".-Baji
"Hey"-Y/n
"So is it living with Mikey?" Baji asked with a smirk plastered on his.
"Fine"-Y/n
"Just fine?"-Baji ask raising his one eyebrow the smirk not leaving his face.
"No. It's good and very nice living with him and getting to see his morning cute face and-" Y/n stopped rumbling when she heard a chuckle from Baji afterwards blushing at her own words and hiding her face. Baji just laughed at her trying to hide her face embarrassed.

"Enough with me how is it in the gang there isn't any problem right? And I heard that there are more gang fights going on nowadays. Be careful not to get hurt Baji". Y/n said as they started walking towards their classroom. They were on the same class so it was  easy  for Y/n to go not anywhere else and she just stays with Baji throughout the school hours.

"You worry too much Y/n. I'm too strong to get hurt by some nobody's". Baji stated proud of his strength.

School was like usual. Just normal boring classes, Baji getting scolding during literature and the rest was as chaotic as ever.

TIME SKIP (AFTER SCHOOL)

Y/N exited her classroom with Baji to see Mikey in the entrance of school gate waiting patiently wearing his casual outfit a white oversized t-shirt and his black pants with his famous flip flops chewing on a dorayaki.

"Hey Mikey". Baji greeted Mikey resulting in Mikey turing his attention to you two.
"Hey Baji. Y/n how was school?". Mikey ask casually as he took your bag and you got ready to climb on his bike.
"It was the usual". Y/n calmly stated as she sat behind Mikey.
"I'll see you tomorrow Y/n and Mikey don't drive too fast with Y/n on your back. Text me when you get home sweetheart". Baji said witha serious face. Mikey rolling his eyes on Baji's overprotective side towards you while you just chuckled and wave him bye.

Baji was always very protective of you as he would always say that you were like his younger sister and if anyone bothered you to just tell him and he will beat the shit out of them. Smiling at the small reminder that even if you didn't have any brother Baji was willing to filled that space and also being your best friend so you didn't feel lonely at all.

"Y/n about the date." Mikey's voice pulled you out of your thoughts as he started speaking again.
"Where would you like to go I have a few places in mind but I want to hear your opinion". Mikey said as he look at you through the rear mirror. You just look at him for a moment before started talking again.
"How does an amusement park sound to you. I heard that there will be an amusement park opening tonight at Shinjuku. I wanted to go there as everyone was talking about it". You talk as your eyed sparkled at the thought of the park and how much you want to go there. Mikey just chuckled as he nodded his head and at the exact time you two reached home.

You two went inside and there was a deep voice coming from the living room as you and Mikey were greeted by the sight of Draken on the sofa as he was talking to Emma.
'Who is this guy? So tall and kind of scary but the tattoo on his head side is king of cool'. Y/n thought as she eyed the unknown guest. You look at Emma about to ask who is he to only see the sight of a blushing Emma as you understood the situation (kind of).

"Ken-chin? What are you doing here?". Mikey ask Draken as you two walk inside the living room. Thanks to Mikey Draken noticed both of you as he looked at you with one of his eyebrows raised.
"Oh I was just here to visit you since you suddenly rush out of the gathering. And who is she?".-Draken
"I was just hurrying so that I could pick up Y/n-chan from school and meet Sano Y/n my wife. Y/n he is Ken-chin my friend and the vice president of my gang". Mikey introduced them casually as Y/n bowed her head with a small 'hello' coming out mouth. On the other hand Draken was digesting the news of his friend getting married and not even telling him.

Draken came out of his daze as everyone was looking at him as just freezed up. Opening his mouth Draken asked "When did you get married and why didn't you tell me?"
"I got married yesterday and sorry for not telling you I kind of forgot it". Mikey sheepishly said rubbing his neck as Emma and Y/n just signed at his forgetfulness.
"Anyways I am Ryuguji Ken just call me Draken. Nice to meet you Y/n-chan". Draken finally property introduced himself. "But Mikey called you Ken-chin so is that nickname? It's cute." Y/n asked. Mikey and Emma chuckled at the background as Draken glared at Mikey and shouted " How many times do I have to tell you don't call me with that stupid nickname". You all just laughed as you went upstairs to get ready for your little date with Mikey.

"So who knows that you're married other than me from the gang?" Draken asked as he settled back down on the couch. "Hmmm....Baji, Sanzu I think those two are the ones who know since they were present at the wedding." Mikey answered as he wait for you. Draken raised an eyebrow at Mikey and asked again "And why were they present while I was not even invited and why the sudden decision to get married? Also I've never seen her before."
"Oh Y/n is friends with Sanzu and Baji they know each other since they were kids and I also came to know her when her father came to my house to greet Granpa when I was just a baby. Ever since then we have been together. The marriage was just the decision of her father so that the friendship between our families will turn into family bond." Mikey explained as they heard a sound of door opening and out you came wearing your casual outfit which was just a croptop and a miniskirt with high boots your hair down with cute earrings.

Mikey stared at you in daze as you came down and Draken and Emma just watched as if watching a romance movie from the sidelines. You fully came in view and Emma squealed at how cute and pretty you look.
"OMG you look very pretty Y/n." Emma said while hugging you as you blushed at her compliment and hugged her back saying a small 'thank you' as you separated from the hug and went infront of Mikey.
"C'mon let's go Mikey " you said holding his arms as you guided him to the front door. " Oh and we will come as soon as possible as Dad said that he will come for dinner and also call Shinichiro-nichan and tell him to not stay for too long in his bike shop. Bye Emma, Draken see you next time and it was nice meeting you." You said with a smile plastered on your face as you and Mikey drove off.