CHAPTER 1

THE WEDDING

Slow breeze was blowing outside the church as cherry blossom petals slowly fall on the ground. Soft music could be heard as a cute couple were getting married. Family members and their friend were present celebrating their friends happiness. The priest and the couple's voices could be heard as loud cheers could be heard indicating that the marriage was coming to an end.

TIME SKIP
Y/N was fidgeting her hands due to nervousness as she sat beside Mikey who was calm as always. Their after marriage party was ongoing as her father was so happy that he was dancing non stop bringing Shinichiro to the dance floor from time to time. Shinichiro was also very happy that his beloved younger brother got married to a kind and responsible girl hoping that it would cause Mikey to atleast mature up. The party didn't contain too many people as Y/N wanted her wedding to be as some as possible as Mikey also didn't object her just fine as long as he can marry her. The party contained their families and few of their and Shinichiro's friends. (a/n:Baji, Sanzu, Senju, Takeomi, Wakasa, Benkei were present. Toman members don't know Y/N now but will eventually come to know her in the future).

Today Mikey didn't spoke as much as he would normally speak nor he was whining. He was as nervous as the girl as she was looking so gorgeous and beautiful and pretty and Mikey can't describe in words to how much he was exploding in happiness inside his heart. He was in a conflict with his inner thoughts that he didn't speak with Y/N whole day. Resulting in Y/N thinking that Mikey was not very happy with their wedding or she was not pretty enough as she continued to think negative thoughts. She came back to reality when Baji came running towards them as he was panting heavily as if just finished a marathon race.

"C'mon Y/N let's dance." Baji said showing his fangs as he extended his hands to his childhood best friend.

"S-sure". Y/N stuttered as she took Baki's hands. Mikey observing everything from the corner of his eyes as he intensely stared at their joined hands.

"Stop staring from afar and make a move". Came the voice of his sister as Emma eyed Mikey an irk mark on her forehead visible as she contained the urge to smack him in the head.

"From early morning you were saying that you would dance with Y/N whole night and you are here eyeing her from afar. She is your wife now if you suggest her to dance with you she wouldn't refuse you, oky'". -Emma

Mikey just nodded his head as he prepared himself to present himself in front of you. Seeing you from afar as you danced with Baji (surprisingly Baji was a good dancer).

MEANWHILE WITH BAJI AND Y/N

"What happened?". Baji ask Y/N as he saw how quite the both of the couple's were. Y/N only giving a confuse stare at Baji not knowing what he was talking about.

"With you and Mikey ofcourse". Baji said seeing her confuse stare as he sigh.Y/N just sighing as she remembered how both she and Mikey didn't talk whole day except the exchanging of vows at the church.

"I don't know. He hasn't even said a hello to me for the whole day. And me being a nervous wreck in front of him is not helping". Y/N said sadness lurking in her words as she sees Mikey coming in her direction.

"I believe Mikey is just being a pussy and he will talk to you eventually. BTW he was very happy this morning jumping like a monkey and unable to stop shaking his legs". Baji laugh at the end of his sentence remembering how Mikey was so nervous and happy at the same time. Before he continued a voice interrupted him.

"Y/N". Mikey's dull voice could be heard as the girl turn her attention to the male in front of her. Mikey was wearing a black tuxedo with white shirt underneath it, fancy shoes shining in the flicking lights , his blond hair tied as he usually ties it. A smile on his face as he approached his wife and his childhood friend.

"Yes?". Y/N answers Mikey as Baji goes to the opposite direction to Shinichiro and his group of friends.

"Let's dance". Mikey stated bluntly as he reached out for her hand. Y/N bewildered from his bluntness as she just stared at Mikey slowly nodding her her head.

"Sorry. I was just too nervous to speak with you as you were looking very gorgeous. I couldn't take my eyes off you as you were glowing like an angel". Mikey whispered in her ear with a soft smile on his face as Y/N's face become red like a tomato from the compliments.

"No need to apologise Mikey. I too was too nervous to speak as you were looking very handsome". Y/N complimented him as she hid her her face in his chest. Mikey chuckling from her cuteness.

They continued dancing slowly to the soft music as the party came to an end. Everyone going their own separate ways as they went their home. Y/N saying bye to her Dad and her Dad saying that he will come to visit her tomorrow.

The ride home was peaceful as she sat with Mikey their hands intervened with smiles on their faces.

Y/N can't wait for experiencing her new life starting from tomorrow.