CHAPTER 19

Today is October 29th, you heard that tomorrow which is October 30 Toman and Valhalla are going to clash. Mikey has been mumbling about beating the shit outta Kazutora. You were chilling in the living room with Shinichiro and Emma, Mikey went to prepare for the battle. When you got a call from Chifuyu telling you to meet up with him and Takemichi in the nearby park. You got up from the couch as you went to the front door.

"Where are you going?" Shinichiro ask as he walk to where you were.
"Chifuyu called me to meet up. I'll come back home later." You replied tying your shoe lace.
"Don't be late and take care of yourself. You know how Mikey is against you going out right? How about I drive you to the place?" Shinichiro suggested. He was about to grab his car key when you stop him.
"Don't worry Shin-kun I'll be fine. It's just in the nearby park. Mikey will not be mad at me." You assured him as you walk out of the house.

"So you said to meet up. What's the occasion?" You ask when you saw the two boys.
"We're going to meet up with Baji-san right now. So we want you to convince him to join back Toman. I'm sorry we have to call you out here when you should be resting but I don't want to fight Baji-san tomorrow." Chifuyu explained Takemichi awkwardly smiling beside him.

"If it's to convince Kei than I can't. I know he is being stubborn and all but it's his decision and I don't want to object him. But I'll come with you two to meet Kei." You sighed frustrated from Baji's sudden behaviour change.

You three started walking when you reach the meet up place, Baji was there on the bridge leaning his back against it.

"Sorry for calling you out here like this." Chifuyu started the conversation, you were at the back not wanting to hear their conversation but can hear it faintly.
"Chifuyu. You wanna get punched more? And what is Y/n doing here?" Baji was shock to see you with the two boys but hid it well with his straight face.
"You got a lead on Kisaki yet?" Baji was surprised or confused from the sudden question you couldn't tell. 'Kisaki as in Toman's Third Division Captain?' You thought confused.
Nonetheless Chifuyu continued "You're acting as a spy for Toman, right?" Baji's eye twitch at the question and for a moment you thought he was going to punch Chifuyu but was proven wrong.

"I did some looking around and found out Kisaki's a pretty nasty guy. You don't need to stay in Valhalla anymore!" Chifuyu tried to convince Baji.
"The fuck are you saying?" Baji was starting to get annoyed.
"Tomorrow if the fight starts Baji-san. You'll become Toman's enemy for real!!" Chifuyu was getting desperate by each passing second.

"Chifuyu...what have I told you over and over? Don't trust anybody but your friends. I'm part of Valhalla now. We're gonna destroy Toman tomorrow." Baji exclaimed and Takemichi requested to have a word with Baji, alone.

Chifuyu went to you as you two moved futher away to give them space but you can hear bits and pieces of their conversation. Your heart dropped to your stomach when Takemichi said Baji to not die tomorrow  and Baji telling that he'll kill Mikey. Your head was spinning around from their words.

When Takemichi came to where you and Chifuyu were you look towards Baji to see him about to walk away but you stopped him.

"Kei why are you not picking up my calls again?" Y/n ask as she walk towards Baji. Takemichi and Chifuyu behind her a little further.
"Y/n...."
"I called you so many times but you won't pick up so I had to come with Chifuyu and Take-chan to meet you."
"Why did you even came here? To stop me like everyone else?" Baji sounded annoyed as you shook your head.
"No... I won't stop you, you know me how I am. If it's your decision than I won't ever stop you from doing something. But you know that you don't have to solve anything alone, right? Anyways, I have news for you." Y/n said as you look at Baji in his eyes.
"I am pregnant Kei. I wanted you to be the first one to know but you won't pick my calls." You announce your pregnancy to Baji as his eyes widened.

You were about to continue talking when you were wrapped around those familiar arms.
"Congrats, sweetheart. So I am gonna become an uncle huh." Baji whispered as he kiss your forehead. "I am sorry but I am sure after tomorrow everything will go back to normal." You nodded your head at Baji as you bid him bye.

Reaching home Mikey was not happy with the news of you going out so when you open the door you received his glare. "Where were you?"

"Oh. I went to meet with Kei, he was happy from the news and said that everything will be back to normal after tomorrow." You answered as you walk pass him.

You went to the living room and sat down on the couch. You sighed with releif to finally sit down. Mikey sat in front of you as he held your hands.
"Y/n you must not go outside. Anyway I am going out with Ken-chin. Go to the bedroom and take rest. I love you." "Come back home soon Manjirou. And I love you too." Y/n said as she kisses Mikey. Pulling away Mikey went to the front door where Draken was waiting for him and you went to the bedroom.

"Should I go to the abandon car lot. What Takemichi and Baji said is not sitting right with me." You mumbled softly as you went to bed a battle going on in your mind.