CHAPTER 21

FLASHBACK AFTER THE 8/3 BATTLE
(HANMA & KISAKI)

"Saw a girl with Mikey. I think she's his girlfriend or something." Hanma reported as he inhaled the toxic substance.
"Girl? Are you talking about Mikey's sister?" Kisaki ask as he raised his one eyebrow.
"Nah. Not the blonde. There was another girl. If I remember correctly Mikey called her Y/n."-Hanma
"Y/n? I didn't get any info about a girl name Y/n when I researched about Mikey." Kisaki said as he ordered one of his man to gather information about you.

When they got your information they were shock but Kisaki smirk to himself as he got another pawn for his plan. "Sano Y/n huh?"

END OF FLASHBACK

The information that came from Hanma's mouth shocked everyone. Who knew "The Invincible Mikey" have a wife and to add a pretty one.
Mitsuya hid you behind him as he whispered under his breath "Shit."

"Hanma shut your mouth." Draken glared at him as Hanma raise his hands as if surrendering. He has already done his part of Kisaki's plan involving you.

The attention on you shifted elsewhere as Kazutora started babling nonsense. "....to become a hero I will kill the enemy."
"Kill the enemy? Is that why you tried to kill my brother?" Mikey's angry voice was heard as you look at him. Mikey head butted the guy that was behind him and lifted the guy up that was holding his leg and kick Kazutora with the same leg knocking the three guys at once.

After taking out the three guys Mikey kneeled down from exhaustion and passed out. A guy with mask and a hood covering his head took out a baton in his hands and charged towards Mikey with many Valhalla members following behind him. Mitsuya was about to run to Mikey but Valhalla members attacked him. You wanted to run to Mikey but there were so many people running that Mitsuya moved you into a safe and empty place. The mask boy was about to hit the baton on Mikey when Kisaki appeared punching the guy, protecting Mikey. You release the breath you were holding in but still worried everything was happening so fast that you can't wrap your head around the situation.

"Tokyo Manji Gang, Third Division Captain. Kisaki Tetta. My division will protect our gang's leader!" Kisaki declared standing protectively infront of Mikey. "Thank God. Well done Kisaki-kun." You were grateful to Kisaki, even if you heard many bad things about him, even if this was a part of his plan or whatever you were very grateful. You care about Mikey more than anyone and seeing him bleeding was like someone was ripping your heart piece by piece.

Amidst between the praises Kisaki was getting Baji came behind him hitting him hard on the head with a rod. 'why is everyone after hitting on the head?' Y/n thought as she bit her lips. It was getting dangerous second by second and it was not doing you and your baby any good.

"Kisaki!! I'm gonna rearrange your funkin' face!!" Baji said pointing the rods towards Kisaki while smirking.
"Stop it! Baji!!" Draken shouted not happy how it was turning out.
"We came here to take you back!!" Mitsuya tried reasoning with Baji but Baji just ignores it.

The guy that is always with Kisaki grab Baji's collar from behind and throws him away. Baji stood back up but Chifuyu blocked his way as he was trying to stop him. Baji hit the rod at Chifuyu but Chifuyu was not backing down tears on his eyes, then Takemichi hug Baji in a tackle position stopping Baji on his tracks. Kazutora came running to Baji and stabbed him on the back but Takemichi pushed Kazutora away.

You look to make sure Baji was fine and there he was standing just fine you sigh in relief thinking that the stabbed was not deep.
"Kazutora! What the fuck were you trying to do?!!" Chifuyu screamed grabbing Kazutora's collar. But stopping Baji was not over as Takemichi and Chifuyu tried convincing Baji but he punched the both of them and walked passed them.

"Fifty guys from the Third Division vs Me!! Let's see what you got. Let's go fuckers." Baji declared as he tied his hair back. He knocked down every single guys from Toman and atlast he was face to face with Kisaki pointing the sharp part of the rod at his neck but suddenly Baji started coughing out blood falling on his knees and your world shattered.

Y/n didn't understand what was happening just now Baji was fighting without a problem but the next moment he is coughing out blood. But then the memory of Kazutora stabbing Baji flash in your brain. You didn't think twice and ran to Baji.

Tears were streaming down your face as you ran to Baji, you couldn't hear your surroundings there were too many negative thoughts in your head. When you reached him you place his head on your lap as you lift his t-shirt to check the injury. There was blood everywhere and Baji was breathing heavily.
"Kei just...just hang in there I-I will give you first aid so d-don't worry okay. I'll save you for sure." You were stuttering very much as you took out the first aid kit from your bag that was at your waist. You were glad that you listened to your guts when you were coming here.

Y/n cleaned the blood and gave first aid to Baji. After that you calmed down a bit but your heart was beating so loud that even you could hear it.   Y/n turned her head when she hears Mikey saying something "I wanted to kill you for so long as soon as you got outta juvie, I was gonna kill you. But the one who kept telling me not to was Baji. Baji said 'Kazutora just wanted to make you happy, Mikey. That's why he can't accept it. Even though he tried to kill your brother. To make himself believe he wasn't the bad guy, Kazutora had no choice but to decide you were his enemy.'" Mikey walk down the cars and went in front of Draken.

He had that lifeless eyes that you have seen many times but can't get use to it. It was scary and Mikey would not act like himself. He had those eyes when he teared Sanzu's skin, when his mom died and when Shinichiro was admitted to the hospital and when he beat up a guy just because the guy was talking with you. You have witnessed it all with your own eyes and when he's like this he won't talk to you saying that he don't want to hurt her. Y/n is scared of him when he's mad but when he is like a lifeless boby without a soul she just wants to run away from him but to also bring back his normal self even if she have to beat him up.

"Mikey"-Draken
"Ken-chin. This fight is over." Mikey was calm too calm for your liking and you knew that it was the calm before the storm.
"Huh? Hey, hey, hey! The fight's over?! You tryin' to fuck with me, Mikey? That's not something you get to decide, Bitch." Hanma spreading his arms said walking to Mikey but guess that was the wrong decision as Mikey kick him in the head knocking him out.
"See? It's over." Witnessing Mikey's power after their acting leader was taken down the remaining Valhalla members ran away afraid.

Mikey walk to Kazutora to hear him mumbling something. "People can betray anyone. Let's end this, Mikey. Will you die? Or will I?!" Mikey punched him as he states "If all you can do is destroy the things I care about. Then I'll destroy you right here and now." Mikey kicked him and sat on top of his stomach punching him without stopping. After that everything went downhill.