Mandrake: " No, no, baby!"

  Holly: "No wind, no rain, nor winters cold can stop me, baby-"

                                                                              Mandrake: "No, no, baby!"

                                                                           Holly: " 'Cause you are my goal!"

                                                                                 Sundew and Willow

                                                                    Sundew and Willow sometimes help out at Jade Mountain

                                   They make it a point to tell the true story of the Tree Wars whenever they get the chance.
                                                               They are living together peacefully in the Leaf-Silk Kingdom.

Mandrake: "If you're ever in trouble, I'll be there on the double! Just send for me, oh baby!"

                                                                                                             Bumblebee and Dusky

 Bumblebee and Dusky went on to go to Jade Mountain Academy, where they met their friends, Pelco, Oaktail, Mink, Tody, Auklet, and Cliff in later years

                                                                          They eventually got married and had two dragonets.

Holly: "My love is alive way down in my heart, although we are miles apart!"

 Mandrake: "If you ever need a helpin' hand, I'll be there on the double, just as fast as I can!
                                                                            Don't ya know that there-"

 "-Ain't no mountain high enough, ain't no valley low enough, ain't no river wide enough-"

                                                                                Holly and Mandrake

   Holly Mcmeares and Mandrake Forester Are both working on their diplomas at Queens University Collage in New York

They are currently engaged to be married.                                                   

"-Ain't no mountain high enough, ain't no valley low enough, ain't no river wide enough, ain't no mountain high enough,
                                                    ain't no valley low enough, ain't no river wide enough. . . . . . . ."

A/N: *Sniffs*
After six/seven months, it's finally done!

I really hope you all liked this book!

I've been thinking about maybe writing some behind the scenes stuff in my Second Artbook, so you can go check that out, if you're interested in reading that when it comes out.
You also might enjoy my older fanfic, Of Forest And Sea.

If you've gotten this far, you can go ahead and vote and share, to get the story out, if you liked reading this, chances are, you know someone else who might as well, and follow me for similar content!

Happy reading/writing!

Until next time,

Renx out!

P.S (writen as per the request of my cousins): Tody was here the whole time. He was the true hero of the story. Trust me, you'll see it in the movie, jk.