The Afteryears

Mandrake turned up the volume, took the remote, and he and Holly started singing.

 Mandrake: "Listen, baby, ain't no mountain high, ain't no valley low, ain't no river wide enough, baby!"

Holly: "If you need me, call me, no matter where you are, no matter how far!"

                                                                             Mandrake: "Don't worry, baby!"

 Holly: "Just call my name, I'll be there in a hurrry, ya don't have to worry, 'cause baby there-"

                                                                              "Ain't no mountain high enough-"

                                                                                Luna and Swordtail

  Luna is living her dream life. She is famous for her beautiful and moving tapesteries.
 She and her partner, Swordtail, currently live and work in the Leaf- Silk Kingdom in Pantala.

 "-Ain't no river wide enough, to keep me from gettin' to you, babe!"

 Mandrake: "Remember the day I set you free, I told you, 'You can always count on me, girl.'
  And from that day on, I made a vow, I'll be there when you want me, someway somehow.
                                                                             " 'Cause, baby, there-"

"-Ain't no mountain high enough, ain't no valley low enough-"

                                                                               Blue and Cricket

                                                                       Blue and Cricket both have part-time jobs at Jade Mountain Academy

 They often go from one contient to the other, teaching dragons the importance of love and forgiveness, and trying to keep the peace between the tribes. They currently have three dragonets.