Prologue

One year before the Animus Crises, and the events of The Hive Queen

Soulreader's body slammed to the ground and slumped against the wall. Her head crushed down on the rough floor.
Scenes flew past her eyes at the speed of lightning: a scavenger with brown messy hair and a necklace, the scavenger falling, turning into a strange-looking dragon, meeting and falling in love in another world. . . . the other world, the world of the dragons.

Was I dreaming?, the Nightwing asked herself.

  If it wasn't, if it was really a vision like she suspected. . . . . the worlds' future was eternally altered, never to be the same.

  Searching fraintically through the black chest in the corner of the study, she brought out a necklace.
Trembling violently, her mind shaking as she closed her eyes, she whispered,  "Enchant this necklace to bring forth a hero from the land called Earth. Protect her and give her knowledge to help her in the war against the villain known as the Breath of evil."

  There was a flash of light and the necklace was gone.

A/N: Hey, guys, welcome to my new story!
In case you didn't know, this book is going to have spoilers for literally the whole third acr, so don't read this unless you want spoilers for PRETTY MUCH everything that happens.
But since this is a fanfiction, I will changing a few things.
Holly's doesn't arrive in Pantala until the start of book thirteen, so any chagnes that I would have made to books twelve and eleven will not be included.

Also, Wings of Fire was written by the amazing Tui T. Sutherland and was published by Schoolastic Inc. , so I only own a few of the characters in here.

In some areas, I will use similar phrasing as the canon books, but I'm going to avoid that if I'm able to.
There will also be at least a few grammer mistakes in here, but I'll see if I can fix them whenever I'm able to.

This book will also contain the use of the words "damn" and "hell", but nothing worse. There will, however, be times at which Holly, the protagonist, says part of a curse word, but never the full word.

I created the cover of this story with the help of a base.
Original credit goes to the original creator, @Poci16 on Deviantart.

Soundtrack
These are either songs that I think fit the story or actually show up in here!

"Oh No!"- by Mariana

"Believer"- by Imagine Dragons

"Can't Hold Us" - Macklemore

"Surface Pressure"- Encanto

"Living On A Prayer"- Bon Jovi

"Immigrants" - Led Zeplan

"Separate Ways" - Journey

"No Easy Way Out"- Rocky IV

"Don't Fear The Reaper" - The Blue Oyster Cult

"Stand By Me" - Ben E. King (Listen to this song, I'm begging you.)

"Never Gonna Give You Up" - Rick Ashley

"Ain't No Mountian High Enough" - Marvine Gaye and Tammi Terrel
(I will kill you if you don't love this song.)

"September" - Earth, Wind, and Fire

With all of that in mind, I hope you enjoy!